OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Standard Bronze, Sweetgrass, Royal Palm, Red Palm, Penciled Blue Palm, Tri Colored Palm, Fall Fire. And Crossing Black winged Bronze with Sweetgrass to make Cornish Palm and more Black winged Bronze.
I'll have to look you up when I'm ready for more. I'd love to have Fall Fire but I'm out of room for now. I meant to get a couple girls for my tom but somehow ended up with 6, another tom, some poults, and some hatching eggs. :idunno

I'll have to look you up when I'm ready for more. I'd love to have Fall Fire but I'm out of room for now. I meant to get a couple girls for my tom but somehow ended up with 6, another tom, some poults, and some hatching eggs. :idunno
Fall Fire is who I ended up buying eggs from last year, but they didn't go well.

This year I have reserved blue slate poults from Chick A Boom Poultry in Goshen and will drive down to get them. I'd love to add sweetgrass at some point though as they're what I originally wanted.

What varieties did you get ?
I have bronze, narragansett, and mottled hens. Tiger blue poults that look like at least 1 is going to be tiger blue. Chocolate are in the incubator with some surprise eggs from when I first got the hens. Plus the pretty boy I had first and the new tom is mottled. Obviously, I'm not set on any particular color. :D

Fall Fire is who I ended up buying eggs from last year, but they didn't go well.

This year I have reserved blue slate poults from Chick A Boom Poultry in Goshen and will drive down to get them. I'd love to add sweetgrass at some point though as they're what I originally wanted.
Good luck with those Blue Slates.

I have bronze, narragansett, and mottled hens. Tiger blue poults that look like at least 1 is going to be tiger blue. Chocolate are in the incubator with some surprise eggs from when I first got the hens. Plus the pretty boy I had first and the new tom is mottled. Obviously, I'm not set on any particular color. :D
Tiger Blues are a nice looking bird love to have a few of them just hard to breed. Because you get so many different varieties when breeding. Wish they breed true.

Back
Top Bottom