OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hopefully you will enjoy Mansfield. Sounds like you will be able to have your animals there, so that should make it more enjoyable. And yes GO Bucks!!
You know, and until a month ago I didn't, West Mansfield is not the West side of Mansfield. It's a town of its own. They aren't even in the same County.
I thought I was going to live near Snow Trails in Mansfield and I was very happy I'd get to ski more. I was disappointed when I found out it wouldn't be close.
As it turns out, I'm now only 18 minutes from Mad River Mountain which is even better skiing‼️

You know, and until a month ago I didn't, West Mansfield is not the West side of Mansfield. It's a town of its own. They aren't even in the same County.
I thought I was going to live near Snow Trails in Mansfield and I was very happy I'd get to ski more. I was disappointed when I found out it wouldn't be close.
As it turns out, I'm now only 18 minutes from Mad River Mountain which is even better skiing‼️
So I guess it all works out in the end. I haven't been skiing in a few years seems I can't find the time. Used to go at least 4 or 5 times a year.

@WVduckchick Love your duck pond very unique idea. I'm sure the ducks love it.

The boat? Haha thanks!
Unfortunately the floor rotted out and was impossible to clean, so we pulled the whole boat out of the ground and replaced it with a 300 gallon cow trough thingy. Fairly easy swap out. It’s working out much better.

Back
Top Bottom