OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

My Husband started his garden in the basement with grow lights in January!!!! He put it outside the night before last and covered it so if we had frost it would do good. Now it will be warmer at night so hopefully his tomato plants will all do good. Some got to be almost 3' tall!!! He started a little early and got carried away with missing a garden I think. lol
Good morning I think your DH has the right idea :yesss:

Good morning Debby, Becky and Alley. I hope everyone is well on this fine 21st. day of May.
Good Morning Mark although now it is evening and I have just had a chance to get on here. I hope that you had a good day. I worked in the duck pen after Church and hopefully can get it dried out so I can put more sand in it. My 4 babies outside are doing great and the two inside are too. How are yours all doing?

I got to move my Runner Ducklings outside yesterday and they love it but I miss seeing them in the living room. I hope your ducklings are all doing good too. Have a good day.
They were turned over to a momma that wanted babies so bad she took them in on the spot. As big as they were! Now if I try to catch one, she gets after me. :lol:

They were turned over to a momma that wanted babies so bad she took them in on the spot. As big as they were! Now if I try to catch one, she gets after me. :lol:
I did the same thing today. My real Momma to the ducklings was getting over mated so I caught her and put her in with the babies that her sister hatched out for her. Now I will see if she stays in there or escapes again. Hopefully all will go well. The babies loved it but she was acting like she was not too sure about the whole thing. lol

Back
Top Bottom