OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

A teacher I know (Cleveland area) is getting 12 eggs to hatch in her classroom. I said I could take a few of the chicks but since we have a rooster ban and a limit on how many we can have, I can't take many.

Would anyone be interested in some free chicks? I think they would be hatching in November. They are from Meyer.

A teacher I know (Cleveland area) is getting 12 eggs to hatch in her classroom. I said I could take a few of the chicks but since we have a rooster ban and a limit on how many we can have, I can't take many.

Would anyone be interested in some free chicks? I think they would be hatching in November. They are from Meyer.
Yes! I have a limit too but I need to get rid of some and get new. You can pm me if you want

I'm in Ravenna @HenriettaPizzaNolan id happily take some
You get first dibs since you were first!
Yes! I have a limit too but I need to get rid of some and get new. You can pm me if you want
You get second dibs!

I will remember you both and once they hatch, I'll let you know (probably though PM) how many we have to give away. I appreciate you getting back to me so quick.

If anyone near Cleveland has a lead or has a Lavender Orpington Cockrell I'd appreciate it. My ladies need a lad lol
IMG_20230908_151245_01.jpg

Good afternoon, all, have been working outside cleaning up burn piles of trimmed limbs. head knocker's when you are mowing. If anyone has an extra male Rouen, they want to find a new home for let me know, I would be glad to take him. I only kept one male mallard.
I am beginning to wonder if that Runner Mallard is a male. It was picking on my Fawn and White one so badly that I had to separate them. They still sit side by side on each side of the fence but it cannot reach it. It is a wild acting thing though. I think a crazy mix, Mallard that acts wild at times and then Runner which is skittish a lot of times. Makes for a wild child for sure, lol

Back
Top Bottom