OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Quote:
Hi neighbor! Good luck! im a newbie as well and am having a ball learning about my Chickens. Chicks have been outside and secure for 2 nights and last night we saw a fox sniffing around. I guess we will find out how secure my coop really is. Enjoy!

Howdy from Portage County!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Welcome! We live in westpark where chicken are legan and we have a license. Our friends live in Lakewood, and they are so angy that they can't have chickens. Just keep in mind when a neighbor complains and report you you may need to get rid of the birds. It a reality
sad.png

On the otherhand, we have people all over Cleveland with birds that are not legal (license) and they have roosters....

****Edit Fixed Link****

Welcome! We live in westpark where chicken are legan and we have a license. Our friends live in Lakewood, and they are so angy that they can't have chickens. Just keep in mind when a neighbor complains and report you you may need to get rid of the birds. It a reality

On the otherhand, we have people all over Cleveland with birds that are not legal (license) and they have roosters.

Thank you!

The next time you talk to your friends please tell them that we are fighting to get chickens! We have 2 out of four council members on board, maybe 3! And to please go here
http://www.localfoodcleveland.org/group/wewantchickensinlakewoodnow

for more info! And also to write/email their council person. We have a lot of support this time around!
fl.gif

Reese​

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes! Make sure you tell your Lakewood friends about our group. I have written my Ward 2 councilman....and got a very lukewarm reception to the whole idea although he did say he was willing to listen which is start. My sister lives in West Park as well, haven't convinced her to get chickens yet though...lol.

Back
Top Bottom