OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I already know that Lakewood doesn't allow them. I'm trying to build a case for them here in Lakewood and am trying to find out what other cities in Ohio do allow them.

Quote:
I can tell you that in the Columbus Area - Bexley is the latest to allow chickens - also Clintonville is another around the city that allows - tho the guidelines are stringent

HI I am a Newbie and I live near Walton KY, which is about a 30 min drive from Cincinnati OH on I 75. Since I am so close to OH I thought it best if I put up my request on here too along with my home state. I am looking for some laying hens, I would prefer RIR, Buffingtons, Orphingtons, or really just any chicken that is a good layer. I want them to be between 6 months and a year. If you don't have what I am looking for, do you know of anyone who does, or any place to look for them other then craigs list since I am not finding much on there? LOL God bless

Francine

Brown co. here. About 4 miles east ofSardinia. Anyone close? We have 5 Welsummers, 4 pulets and 1 roo around 2 mo. old. We would like to get some buckeyes too. Our son-in-law is building a coop for us 8X10 they are in a tractor now. John

welcome-byc.gif

Oh. My. Gosh. I pick up my chicks this Tuesday and am just beside myself with excitement! I was at a Town & Country today, checking out their chick starter and other chicken supplies, I've been price shopping at the local feed stores for future reference. Anyways, as I walk to the register, what do I see but week old BUCKEYE chicks!!!! I was ecstatic as I wanted to add a Buckeye or two to my hatchery order, but they weren't available until later. So I ask the clerk about them, and I'm getting excited thinking I'll just get one or two and bring them home, what's one or two more chicks, right?! But, alas, the clerk informed me that they can only sell SIX at a time
sad.png
Now, one or two I'm sure I could talk my husband into, especially since he knows I wanted some Buckeyes, but SIX? No way. Oh well, maybe next year
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom