OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello! My family and I recently relocated to NE Ohio (Windsor/Orwell area.) I'm originally from Lake County, but have lived out of state for almost 10 years. We're starting work on our coop now (a re-purposed building on our property), and will be adding chickens in the next few weeks. I'm anxious to see the differences in raising a flock here, versus in Arkansas, where we last had chickens.

Hello! My family and I recently relocated to NE Ohio (Windsor/Orwell area.) I'm originally from Lake County, but have lived out of state for almost 10 years. We're starting work on our coop now (a re-purposed building on our property), and will be adding chickens in the next few weeks. I'm anxious to see the differences in raising a flock here, versus in Arkansas, where we last had chickens.

Would you happen to need a 21 week old really nice roo? I have what was purchased as a pullett that turned out to be a roo. He's a GLW X Brahma cross. The breeder was not happy with 'her colors' and i purchased her at 6 weeks old.

Amaretto is really a sweet boy. I am local to you (Mantua) and am in DESPERATE need to rehome him. My rooster 'Bird is starting to become agressive to him.

Last edited:
I'd love to take him! We'll have 12 hens, and no other roos, so plenty to keep him busy. ;) The coop will be finished up this weekend, can we arrange something then? PM me?

I love when things like this work out!

ya.gif

Hi there; My name is Kristin and I am (still) in search of feather-footed bantams (Frizzles, Sultans. Porcelain, Mille Fleur, etc.); Polish; Houdans. Do u happen to have any you'd be willing to sell? I am in Columbus...

Back
Top Bottom