Ohio National....Who's all going?

I would love to meet some BYC people while there, if possible. But we will only be there on Saturday. From as early as possible until the game starts and we can get out of town easily.

If anyone had a SQ buff silkie chick or two I'd be interested....

I like to hit a few second hand stores when I'm in town, if anyone wants to join me. And by hit, I mean shop at, not rob.
lol.png
Since Quarter Horse Congress ends Oct. 24, there is usually equestrian equipment at the ones around the fairgrounds. I have found Justin Lacers, helmets, breeches, and even a saddle!

I'm going - haven't decided if I'm showing or not. It's a ten hour drive for me, so I don't know if I want to put the birds through that. But I haven't been since 2007, and I'm still glowing over the experience of seeing over 4000 birds in one place!
th.gif
It's a must see!

I'm going for one day (spectator). Went last year and was impressed with the show. I have a black frizzle rooster and black/white polish hen that I'd like to rehome if anyone is interested - Could bring them with me. Pictures are on my page (hen-roo page). (If i can rehome the chickens, I'm gonna get a couple more call ducks)

I am 100% planning to be there... mostly to see what is available for sale. I see that the exhibition hall opens at 7am on Saturday; would I be best going then or would I be able to on Friday evening even though it says on the website that Friday is for the arrival and cooping. Just trying to determine when is best to view the available sale birds. Thanks.

I'm going for sure now! Hubby took vacation, and we're getting there early Friday, staying at the Hilton Garden, and then we're leaving after we really look at every inch of the show on Saturday.

Last year, I had a terrible cold and couldn't really enjoy it, so I'm looking forward to going this year.

Anybody else staying at the Hilton Garden?

Back
Top Bottom