OK, i have to vent...

I am up north in the Coeur d'Alene/Rathdrum area.

I agree, she should have given the dog away a long time ago.

It sounds to me like she is lazy!!!!!!!!!

To LAZY to chain her dog.

To LAZY to fence in her dog.

To LAZY to work a little to pay you back!!!

:mad:

You should not have to take a $ loss on this!

Your being WAY to nice, it will only get worse, if you are to nice.

Get mad!

Not nice!

If it is a nice dog , just dumb like its owner, then catch it and take it to a dog pound in another county.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's not a bad idea. I work in a different state. Maybe drop it off at a pound on a lunch break.

Oh Marcus, our little guy is gone????
sad.png
I am so sad and mad now. That rooster survived the first attack and that stinkin dog has to come back and get him.....

I have to tell you when I hear women using the excuse that they "are a single mom", I get so ticked. I know there are exceptions, but most of them chose to be a single parent. So she should buck up and deal with her reality. I get tired of the ol "woo is me" pity routine.

I would take that nice puppy for a ride to one of the animal hospitals (on your way to work) that you don't frequent and take care of the bill for her including disposal. Tell them, "I love this dog so much, but he keeps killing the neighbors chickens, he must be put down."

I hear women using the excuse that they "are a single mom", I get so ticked

Don't even get me started on that one..:thun
First thing I did when I bought each of my last two houses was spend over $1700 and $1100, respectively, to put up fences for my dogs. She had money to fence the destructive mutt and should have. People who cant fence their dogs do not deserve to have them. PERIOD. NO exceptions. EVER. JMHO.​

Marcus,

Also wanted to let you know that I will have lots of mixed ameraucana hatching eggs that you can have. I just put two roosters in with the "layers" last weekend, so should have some fertile eggs soon. I have a blue wheaten and a wheaten rooster in there with delawares and the not good enough for me to breed from blacks, blues, buffs and a couple mixed birds.

Hi Jean,

Yeah, this was really depressing right on the heels of the failed incubator incident. The 4 chicks that did make it are doing great though =]

Marcus

For those that don't know. The first time the dogs attacked, this rooster lost all his feathers from the back half of his body and had gotten some pretty good shots in on all three dogs. It took about 6 months for them to grow back.

Jean,

I really appreciate that. I have boarded up the coop, so the replacement chickens will not be able to free range until I get the "fortress" built this spring.

I will send you a private email. Can you let me know when you have a couple dozen hatching eggs or chicks available? Of course I would be happy to pay for them.

Marcus

Back
Top Bottom