Ok ladies tell me your secrets

I just might win this - weidrest thing in my purse right now is . . . . my wedding lisence. We were married Oct. 19, 1990! I put it in there months ago, to go get a new driver's lisence (changing my middle name to my maiden name - so need the lisence & SS card to prove the names are all mine) But the branch was closed that day. Now it's in there waiting on me to have a good hair day and try again.

I'm changing the middle name because there is a lady in my small town with the same first, middle and last name - and we spell it the same. We've been mixed up at the pharmacy before so I thought I better do something so it might not happen again! Like with a surgery or something, LOL

Dinosaurs.

A whole herd of them. Green ones and pink ones and purple ones and yellow ones. Enough dinosaurs to make a toy store think I've been shoplifting.

love.gif
10 years ago my then 3 year old son gave me a small 'Rex' toy dinosaur from the Toy story movie. He had got it at preschool as a reward. I tucked it in my purse and it's been there ever since. When I buy a new purse it moves in.

love.gif
5 years ago my daughter brought home a little dinosaur figurine she had won from the prize box. It joined my son's dinosaur and they have cohabitated happily in my purse all this time.

Then two weeks ago, at a 4-H carnival, my daughter proudly presented me with with 7 yes, SEVEN little dinosaurs she had picked out "Just for you, Mama!" out of all the prize choices she could have had. When I started to tell her I may not be able to keep them all in my purse, all of the time, the look of hurt and disbelief in her eyes stopped me. So in they went. They really don't take up much room.

Please, Lord, don't let me get stopped at a store.

in my purse. nothing too weird. a couple of different paint swatches from home-depot. make-up. a pen. a small barbie toy from my daughter. cellphone, wallet. its a fancy purse. i love purses!!! i am def a purse chick.
love.gif

this ones a tj maxx find. sparkly.

Last edited:
Quote:
That is great, and very sweet of your little girl! I was back in school when my oldest was 3. I opened my backpack in class one night and out comes tumbling a LOT of toy dinosaurs. He had been playing in my backpack! Everyone thought it was funny. Most of us were moms with little kids.

Quote:
That is great, and very sweet of your little girl! I was back in school when my oldest was 3. I opened my backpack in class one night and out comes tumbling a LOT of toy dinosaurs. He had been playing in my backpack! Everyone thought it was funny. Most of us were moms with little kids.

Thanks, they are both wonderful and loving kids. I'm afraid they have my sentimental streak and they wouldn't understand me kicking the dinosaurs out anymore than I could face doing it. The dinosaurs are there to stay.
big_smile.png

The funniest things in my purse are not as funny as what is supposed to be in my purse isn't. like keys, debit card, or drivers license I keeps those in my pockets and seem to always grab the wrong jacket when going to town. Never have what I need.
hide.gif
DH gets so annoyed by this.
big_smile.png

I love this, it's cracking me up!

I guess I'll share....

My wallet, a book(ya never know when you might need a book to kill time), small flashlight, pens, pocket knife, and I'm never without my kubaton
smile.png
A little bit of mail, and of course I always have hay--everywhere!

Quote:
Got one of those on my key ring too! 'Cause you just never know, do you?
wink.png

Weirdest thing in my purse? Most people wouldn't even know what they are!

The weirdest thing I found in my purse was a packet of ranch dressing, I have no idea how long it's been there.

Normally-- wallet, calender, keys, glass cleaning stuff, knife, .38 Lady Smith ( also have ccp ) and lots of receipts.

The pepper spray is in the car along with a .357 Magnum, you can never be too careful with the way the world is today.

Back
Top Bottom