Ok ladies tell me your secrets

Quote:
You are so right people are crazy these days! I would not carry a handgun in my purse cause I would be afraid of my kids getting it. But I would like to have one.

Quote:
Don'tcha just LOVE cargos?!?! I've been known to put all sorts of stuff in those pockets... weapons, a bottle of water, snacks, camera, kid's video games, ipod... I do so love a good pocket.

Mostly though I wear plain ol' jeans so I've only got the plain ol' four pockets to work with.

I just found something in my purse that has been lost for years, can you guess??????

My SSC and a check for $67's I wonder if I can still cash it. It is dated 8-9-07.
tongue2.gif
wee.gif

I should really clean this thing out more often. Also found my 1" long pocket knife it is so cute and it comes in handy! I accidently took it on an airplane with me once and no one found it but I sure felt lucky.
hide.gif

Quote:
Yep, got one of those in The Suitcase. Has a nice little light on it too. Let's see I also have Off Towelettes (allergic to bug bites), rabies tag, 3 lip glosses, floss, checkbook, wallet, brush, pen, bills (paid & unpaid), hair-thingy, sunglasses, rosary, two sets of keys, various new copied keys that I have no idea what they go to, so I can't toss them, post-its, 3cds and a 2" stack of Home Depot receipts...no wonder my shoulder hurts when I lug this thing around.

I also keep shotglasses in my cars...you never know when you might need one!

Last edited:
aggie9296 wrote:
wallet, pen, mini pad, .38 revolver, bullets for said revolver. ( i do have a permit to carry.)
.357 with bullets....my purse must be bigger than yours lol

Funny! Little purse, little gun. Bigger guns elsewhere. One .357 is at my office and the other is beside the bed. 9mm in the kitchen (not sure why).

Don't have any kids and the dogs don't mess with the guns.

Back
Top Bottom