Ok laugh at me! Egg handling mistake:)

Back in th 60's i made a mess in the pocket of a shepskin coat.Thats a mess I'll never forget.
smile.png

Quote:
I did that once. I picked my youngest up at preschool and put my hand in my pocket to look for the car keys and pulled out a Silkie egg. The teacher's eyes kinda bugged out a bit when she saw it and asked why I was carrying an egg in my pocket!
lol.png

Teehee! Broken egg stories!

It was the end of winter. (Oh yes, you know where this is going already). I found a single egg before school. I put it into the pocket of my not-so-stylish winter gear. I went back inside and changed into school-appropriate clothing. Wound up being the last COLD day of winter. I was able to wear lighter jackets and stuff after that day. The next winter rolls around and I put on my coat to go take care of the birds again. KABOOM! As I put on the jacket. The egg went everywhere. I had to wind up throwing away the jacket. The egg blew up in the pocket, gray/green seepage EVERYWHERE in it. No way is there any way to get the smell of rotten egg out of that!

Wasn't funny at the time, but I think it's hilarious now. I always check those coat pockets now!

Last edited:
Ha, a few months ago I put 5 or 6 eggs in the pockets of my hoodie.I took at all but 1 and I wasnt paying attention since I was standing there talking to my DH.So i go to take the hoodie off and swing it over my shoulder and this 1 lone eggs goes flying.Like, flying flying.It hits about 10ft up onthe kitchen wall, shatters and splatters and my DH is standing literally a foot away from this splattering egg mess.He looked shocked and it was hilarious.It took me an hour to clean it all up since it was so high up on the wall LOL.

Back
Top Bottom