OK lots of pics and some new ones of the Ameracaunas and Del girls

Quote:
You are so right on the target! By the time I came in my hands were numb with cold and I uploaded and ---almost 300 pictures. Just how does that happen everytime?

You know why? I am like a new mama with her baby. Every one is cute and I need to get more! But then I have to sort through them and pick the best and heck, how is a mama to choose? Torture it is sheer torture. I am so glad we have more picture storage for GF memebers!!!

Wow they are beautiful. I usually don't care for white chickens but yours are so clean and look wonderful and healthy...
love.gif
thanks for sharing with us... Will you let us know when you post more? Please..

I would love to. I haven't gotten many of the Roos and they are my favorites. I am so addicted. And...look for pics of the 4 (hopefully they all live) little soft feathered Ameracaunas/EE chicks (still to be decided after DNA testing).

Germaine, how long does it take for you to drive from Star to say....Spokane???
lol.png
Ooooh! Those BLRW's!!!
droolin.gif
: I have just got to get me some of those!!! Do you have a BLRW roo to go with all of those lovely BLRW pullets? If you do, when they are of breeding age, you and I should discuss a lunch date and meet someplace!
gig.gif
I just love the patterning of the BLRW's!!
droolin.gif
: All of your flock is drop dead gorgeous! But those BLRW's hold a big fascination for me! What are their personalities like so far? Talk about eye candy!! Thanks for sharing with us! I'll check back to see if you've posted pics of the Roo's!

You have such a great selection, I just went back and looked at your pics again.

Tell me about the Turken (no feathers on the neck)? Do you show it? Are they good natured?

I love taking pics too ... but I equally love looking at other peoples pics so keep them coming. *smile*

Quote:
Should I change my location site on the BYC? LOL Just wait until they get bigger. Have you seen Kathys? Ohhh I hope mine turn out as great as hers!

We have Julie to thank for them all though.

Quote:
ME TOO!! I keep coming back here and just looking over and over again! Germaine, you have a most beautiful flock. That says alot about you .... It is obvious how much you love them, and take such care of them.
hugs.gif

Beautiful, beautiful pictures of your gorgeous flock, lady!

BTW .... congrats on those new babies! Now, for the fun with that project!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom