Ok NOW we have an issue

Ascholten

Free Ranging
Dec 12, 2020
Jacksonville, FL
2 of them, scratched around and dug enough they dug under the fence and went into my neighbors yard.
THEY DUG UNDER THE FENCE! WTH!!!!

Anyone else ever deal with kind of crap? NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have EVER guessed, you got chickens? ok, better make sure the don't dig out....
Do I just magnitate demonic birds to my domicile or what? I got the rottentoo inside who we won't even get started on, and then THEM outside now.

i understand the scratching and digging but you HAD to go under the fence??

Aaron

2 of them, scratched around and dug enough they dug under the fence and went into my neighbors yard.
THEY DUG UNDER THE FENCE! WTH!!!!

Anyone else ever deal with kind of crap? NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have EVER guessed, you got chickens? ok, better make sure the don't dig out....
Do I just magnitate demonic birds to my domicile or what? I got the rottentoo inside who we won't even get started on, and then THEM outside now.

i understand the scratching and digging but you HAD to go under the fence??

Aaron
That's psychotic. What was tempting them??

That's psychotic. What was tempting them??
I have NO idea. i get the sneaking out of their pen thing, because it's a cage and there is FOOD on the other side, but jeez, they got over half an acre here to wander in, WHY do you need to go there? I can see digging, and as suggested maybe it started as a dusting hole but to and they had to squeeze a bit to get under, the fence? did they see a bug over there or what? he does not have an impressive yard, no offense intended but it's just a yard, grass with a few trees, no gardens, no flowers, nothing i can think of that'd make a chicken go. OOh I want that!!

Aaron

How long did it take them dig out?
I honest'y could not tell you, i'd never really police along the fenceline to look for digging. They were there yesterday a bit too scuffling around,but I have one of my composters in that area, so just kind of wrote it off as ok they may have found a few worms or something.

Had no idea they were planning a prison break.

Aaron

I have NO idea. i get the sneaking out of their pen thing, because it's a cage and there is FOOD on the other side, but jeez, they got over half an acre here to wander in, WHY do you need to go there? I can see digging, and as suggested maybe it started as a dusting hole but to and they had to squeeze a bit to get under, the fence? did they see a bug over there or what? he does not have an impressive yard, no offense intended but it's just a yard, grass with a few trees, no gardens, no flowers, nothing i can think of that'd make a chicken go. OOh I want that!!

Aaron
You could put chicken wire, or easier, tarp in front of the fence so they can't dig right under it.

Back
Top Bottom