Ok People! Party was today!!! ** LOADS of Horse Pictures** On pg 3!

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
My daughter is having her 6th birthday party and she wants a horse birthday!

I am getting ready to write out the invitations and need some cute horsey sayings to invite all her little friends! I would like to include that there will be "Pony" rides, we don't have any ponies, just horses.

The one I got from a website was:

You're Invited to a Horse Birthday! All the little horses are ready to celebrate, so don't be late!

I am not sure that I like it too much...

I need ideas!!!

Last edited:
Gallop on over to celebrate (childs name) 6th birthday with her and the horses!

*corny! sorry...* I'm no good at this stuff..
hmm.png

HOWDY NEEEEEIGHBOR! Come to __________'s party and help her feed me and you will get to ride me too!

You won't know what fun I am unless you come!

Then find a cutest pic of a horses face - big teeth would be perfect.

Quote:
Oh! i like that one!!!
clap.gif
Cute!

Thanks! I can picture the horses head in my mind with big teeth and a huge grin. Big cartooney eyes, maybe a pink ribbon rein.... Ok, can I make them??

Come on over to ____'s Birthday party to horse around! We're eggspecting you!

I am not very creative but what about something like
Cowgirl up for _______ Birthday Bring your boots and go for a ride on her horse, can't wait to see you there!

Last edited:
I went on a quest to see what else I could find online for you. Here are a few I found
Saddle up and enjoy the ride It's _______ birthday She's turning six! So giddy-up and join the fun With horse rides for everyone!

Join us for the "Mane" event ____________________________

"our little horse lover ____ is turning Six and we cant wait to celebrate with you! So gallop, cantor, trot or run, just get here quick,so we can have some fun! The info for the party followed, and at the end " Please give us a "whinny" to let us know if you can come!"

Have fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom