Ok, so I really dislike Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her! Think she is awesome, beautiful and selfless. I love her tatt's, the fact she is different and her movies. I think of her as a role model but wish she would adopt from the USA!

The woman has "issues", that's for sure.
hmm.png

Why cause she married Brad Pitt
roll.png
But i guess all the good deeds never go unpunished. We will always remember her as stealing Brad from jen.LOL not her role as as a United way ambass or that she adopts kids and does charity work. Guess redemption doesn't apply
lau.gif

Nothing to do with Brad Pitt (who I think is rather disgusting all by himself), though I'm a bit tired of married men cheating and the women who cheat with them. No one knows these folks, but I think she has some real personal issues with her family and some baggage, which is what I was referring to. And frankly, who cares? She has no bearing on my life or my struggles anyway.

Quote:
No my post was to the above. Oh and marrying brad pitt could NEVER be an issue...LOL YUMMY She is weird, i do agree! Her dad is strange as well. I have to admit, she has come a long way since the whole Billy bob blood vile thing. ahahahahh LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom