Ok, so I really dislike Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
What drove me the most crazy was when she won the Mother of the Year award. I wonder how many people they have hired to help them raise those kids...

And how many people have I hired to help me take care of mine???
gig.gif

I never liked her, but if there's a movie I'd heard good things about, I wouldn't refuse to see it just because of her. I'd really hesitate though... and I wouldn't pay much to rent it on DVD. And I'd have a backup that I knew was good, just in case!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
She is among my "I wont pay to see" crowd, along with:

Brad Piit
Tom Cruise
Penelope Cruz

And I cannot tolerate Barbra Streisand - ever.

I don't know her so I don't feel compelled to try to rationalize my feelings about her.
roll.png
All I know is I don't like her acting and her lips keep me from finding her attractive.

If anyone wants to start talking about how they hate my ex dad, I'll gladly jump into that conversation.

Quote:
I saw the movie and I thought it was great
big_smile.png
. And Im not a big fan of her either,

OMG finally someone is on topic!!!
lol.png
I was really moved by that film and I now want to look into the history of the story!

Quote:
big_smile.png

OMG finally someone is on topic!!!
lol.png
I was really moved by that film and I now want to look into the history of the story!

Liked the movie. Really don't mind her either, then again I also think you can't steal a man who's happy where he's at... and people's hearts change. We really don't know much about the state of Brad & Jen's marriage, for all we know it could've been as "happy" as jon & kate's.
hu.gif

You may want to check out a mighty heart too.

Quote:
big_smile.png

How is her acting in it? She always seems pretty dead in my opinion, which has the tendency to ruin a whole movie for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom