Ok You were ALL right......

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Ok so many of you told me I was gonna get addicted to incubating after my first time..... Now I believe it. still about 20 eggs in the incubator and some hatching now and in a few days and some not hatching till the 15th next month and im sitting here thinking of what to incubate next and how to raise some extra money to get a second incubator or a better brand of incubator....
he.gif

So I want some opinions on what to hatch...

#1 Call ducks
#2 Tuxedo and Button Quail
#3 Welsh Harlequin ducks.
#4 Silkies

I wouldnt mind some other opinions on other breeds to
smile.png

and opinions on if I decide to save for a better incubator, What one would be best in a slightly drafty room that the temp is up and down?

I refuse to make decisions like that...hatch all of them...go all out and get a sportsman...or do like me and borrow your buddy's for a couple years
lol.png

Quote:
LOL

Sadly I know no one with a incubator except my brothers friend and he has a LG to

borrow it!

Im definetly gonna ask him that, Although I know I cant for a few weeks he just threw some eggs in there not that long ago.. actaully I think those are due this week....
tongue.png

I have cotournix if you are interested but must admit that I got a bunch from someone in your neck of the woods...nope don't 'member who

Rain, did you get a styro incubator? I just ordered the Brinsea. It should be at work waiting for me.... I decided against the styro ones on the advice of a seasoned pro. I spent more money, but I am really hoping for good hatches. I haven't started yet.

Back
Top Bottom