okay any one want to trade for these eggs

Pidgey104

Cochins R Us
16 Years
Nov 10, 2007
Mooresburg TN
Update on the Eggs[/url]

They did'nt sell. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade. I have eggs from trades coming in the mail. So my inubators are going to be full for a few weeks. I can send you these eggs and then you can send me the trades in a few weeks. If thats okay with you guys. I really need to get rid of these eggs I have.

I HAVE A TOTAL OF THESE EGGS

1 doz Turken

4 SULTAN EGGS

3 BUFF OPRINGTON

10 AMERICANAS

13 SILKIES

QUAIL EGGS ALL PURE

20 COTURNIX

5 BOBWHITE

ALL LAID TODAY. WILL HAVE MORE TOMORROW.

I will trade for almost anything.Except turkey.

if you want picture, I can see if I can get some today while I'm out working in the yard.

Last edited:
You want to trade your turken eggs for some geese eggs or duck eggs, I'll have rinkneck pheasant later on, I have chicken eggs also. Email me for what I have chicken wise. Thanks.......ed

I pm'd you.........

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey I got you some picture of the turkens

MV5C-837S.jpg

MVC-838S.jpg

MVC-841S.jpg

Quote:
sure I'll have to see how many I can get you. I might be able to get you six Sultan and 8 or more silkies.

I'd love to get Sultan eggs, Silkie eggs, Ameraucana eggs, and any color Orpington eggs...
I can trade for pure Blue Andalusian eggs, mixed or pure (they run together) Cayuga duck eggs and Blue Swedish duck eggs(drakes and ducks of each), and also Brown, white, or green eggs from my flock of 45 roos and hens-all running together....here are their breeds: Turkens (1 is a roo like your dark one and 1 light hen), EEs (1 roo and many hens), White Faced Black Spanish, Black Australorp, Black Star, Red Star, Buff Minorca, Silver Spangled Hamburg, Brown Leghorn, Cornish, Sultan (1 roo ). I may have fogot a few...
Anyway, if I could get a dozen or two of yours to trade for the same amount of mine-would you want to do that? Let me know in a reply or PM. Thanks
Lisa
PS the guinea eggs would be great too!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom