Okay here are the updated pics of the party

another great idea is set up a table have just plain whited iced cupcakes and let the kids decorate with choco chips other candies or icings kids always love hands on stuff like that

I find that even though it looks great it lacks for taste
Not sure how to make it I know you can buy it then you just roll it out
Sorry wish I could help more

Didn't get to all the posts yet, so if this is repeated sorry...

but what about getting a plan sheet cake with what ever color frosting, and then going into the toy isle and picking out tinkerbell toys and putting them onto the cake. You can get all kinds of fairies and stuff that would be cute. We do that. Depending on what theme the kids have, we just get a sheet cake or whatever size cake, then get the little toys to put on top. Then the kids get to keep the toys too at the end.
Just an idea....

That's a good idea too. I went and bought the Wilton wonder mold, going to try to do a fairy cake and cute little cup cakes to go around it. Anybody have any good inexpensive game ideas?

Okay now I need 2 yr old game ideas and a easy fondant recipe. Any suggestion are appreciated. Everyone has been very helpful with this thanks!

Quote:
I think you can 'fondant' already made...Or at least the local grocery store around here use to sell it..That is if I am thinking of the same stuff...

As for games....duck duck goose is always my first thought...haha
But really a pinata would be fun for them, pin the wings on the fairy, you could give them there own little bag of 'pixie dust'(just different glitters in small bottles), scavenger hunt(with 2 year olds it might be hard with words, but you could use pictures for the clues),They could make there own fairy wings(nylons, wire coat hangers, glitter, clue, sparkles--maybe have the wires already bent for them), you could have them make there own fairy wands(small wooden dowls and foam stars or whatever shape again glue, glitter and sparkles). Trying to think of other ideas for them....Will go rack brain some more and see what I can come up with...

Back
Top Bottom