Okay, howzabout we help each other out... *UPDATED* See last post!!!!!

My problem is that I don't know exactly how old my girls are. I got them at two of the local feed stores in March and they were somewhere between a couple of days old and two or three weeks old! Some were little and fuzzy and some were bigger and not as fuzzy.

So - I'm thinking I could have eggs starting the end of July .. but I check every day just to make sure.

I can't believe adult humans can get so worked up over finding an egg!!

I need to sign off ... I'm thinking I need to go check for eggs....
lol.png

Congrats Crazy4Daisy!! Isn't it special? Everyday when I go out and get eggs it's still as exciting as the first one! Sometimes the first few will be funny, or soft or whatever, then when they get "regular" The eggs are beautiful. Enjoy.

woot.gif
CONGRATULATIONS crazy4daisy

Still waiting here i went out last night to give them some cooked rice and applesauce and i did notice some of the hens combs are getting red i hope this is a good sign
i'm thinking i may need a roo for my 25 girls anyone in MO have any extra either orps or red sex link roo's ?
ep.gif

Aww
hit.gif
i didn't see that or i would have got a hold of you
not to worry i'm sure i'll find one somewhere
I can get mixed roo's from my son but i want to keep in the same breeds as i have
just my luck i got 25 hens like i ordered i thought i would have gotten at least one roo but nope not a one i would even consider a RIR Anoyne? lol

Back
Top Bottom