Okay Mr. Lg Incubator...

aubreynoramarie

designated lawn flamingo
9 Years
May 27, 2010
Reno, Nevada
why does your box say forced air fan kit, but you have a sticker that says still air incubator that i LITTERALLY JUST NOTICEd?!?
barnie.gif

do i need to do all new research now? what the hell?

i bought one too on box it says still air incubator which it is

near the bottom it says forced air kit with #and automatic turner with # these are seprate kits to buy.
when you look quick it makes you think everything is in one box. wow all that for 45.00 then you think poop i'm stupid read fine print first lol

lau.gif
gig.gif

So true. They do say that. I have an LG.... but right now I'm having trouble getting the humidity where it's supposed to be. I've used one before, and for as much water that is in there... it should be 80% or more humidity, but it's not. I'm thinking it may be the thermometer/hygrometer combo.... the hygrometer might have gone bad, causing it to be off. So before I put my eggs in there today, we're getting a new one and see what happens.
fl.gif
If it is still off... I don't know what I'm going to do... besides be really mad. I guess I'll just return the incubator and buy a better one somewhere else. Ohhh the stresses of setting up the bator!
he.gif
barnie.gif
duc.gif
hu.gif
lol

Quote:
well on the box it says in huge letters that it IS a forced air incubator, and yes, there is a fan inside of it, haha. im just so paranoid. this one cost $120 so it better have that darn fan!

Cavendish Chickens
good luck! youre right there with me!

Back
Top Bottom