***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
Read the FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) regulations. This will give you some guidance in what your employer is required to allow for Dr. visits and other qualified medical leave/absences.

Bo

Quote:
Some times I think we all should take a year off on all the holiday hype. After being away from my family so much on holidays I am kind of blue during the season. I do like to decorate a little tree and such just because I like Artistic stuff.

Glad to see all the ;;;NEW'''' POST '' Tractor sup..Has the big live trap with the small one in side it on sale in the morning for 20bucks..
The sale at prague is all day friday an the auction start's sat morning...
Blanchard auction sat night an a big chicken show sat in ANADARKO at the fair barn lot's of bird's will be for sale ther..
Ben watching Elf it's so funny ...

lets all play 'diagnose that hen'.....sigh

hard abdomen, drooping tail, not real perky, appears to try to lay, had her in the tub, massaged, and i can feel an egg shaped object from the outside, but not in the canal.......

Quote:
Internal layer, sorry hun
sad.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
Internal layer, sorry hun
sad.png
hugs.gif

That was my guess too.
hit.gif

so in doing research, some people say its a doomed hen, others say pen-g 2 x's a day for 4 days- what is the general treatment if any? she is one of the first hens i got, a red star-

Well I may have to make a trip to Prague Friday to see if they have any giant cochins or millie fleur cochins, bantams of course. That is all I am interested in getting at this time.

I feel more stuffed then the turkey I had to shove a too large onion up its butt. Did not know what size of bird my daughter got for dinner just picked out an onion at the store. Needless to say the onion was a might too big. That's okay, I used garlic butter to slide it in.
sickbyc.gif
Sad thing is I do not even eat turkey but since I cook the best turkey in the family, it is my job to cook it every year.
th.gif
Must say the rest of the meal was faboo. My home made stuffing, purple mashed potatoes, sweet tators, green bean casserole, veggie ham and turkey rolls and of course the deviled eggs, were awesome, as usual.
droolin.gif
The only thing that sucked was the pies. I bought pies instead of making them.
tongue.gif
gag!!!

The food is put up, the kitchen is clean and I am ready to go sleep off the millions of calories I just ate. Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.
Night all!!!

Back
Top Bottom