***OKIES in the BYC III ***

warhorse is what i call him actually a roundhead with some asil in him probably....warhorse is actually a black game bird. Dang....I guess I have have two roos with names....Bob and Warhorse....

thanks guys...I already got in contact with a man that knows men that have such birds! Now to find the replacement cash....anyone wanna buy some chicks! and pigeons...and birds...and how about a bird I will guarantee to be broody?

Hope there will be some call ducks at POOPS...my daughter is devistated...43 eggs, all but 12 yolkers, the 12 ended up quitters. She went from very high hatch rates to zero with these. She said she wants to go back to turkeys and olive eggers
sad.png

Quote:

HI medfordz you have any pigoun's now i like thim just as much as chicken's wel almost when i was a kid i would go out an catch bird's out of old barn's never had any full blood bird's tel i was 12 my grandad bot me a pr of roller's i thot i was the rich's kid in town ,,

old*cowboy :

Mike did you get my moderns, or do I need to go by and get them this next weekend.

I calld him from the sale an he had to baby sit...I think he said he was bringing thim to poop's but not for sure...wat mite come up that day..
Got 2 stan BB red modern roo's sat at cement auction...​

Quote:
I calld him from the sale an he had to baby sit...I think he said he was bringing thim to poop's but not for sure...wat mite come up that day..
Got 2 stan BB red modern roo's sat at cement auction...

Can you email me a picture of them, sure might be interested in them

somebody's gettin' all excited about roosters! someone says standard moderns and Cowboy gets all excited! Almost as bad as me!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom