***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    I think his current avatar is quite becoming..

2. mefordz

mefordz Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2008
    wagoner okla
    i have enought pics on my pc to change it everyday, but my daughter has it and i have my laptop.

3. mefordz

mefordz Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2008
    wagoner okla

becoming what?[​IMG]

sickening?[​IMG]

its gone now, nolonger a threat to society in general.

he may make a return at a later date!

4. Cjarvis

Mar 5, 2011
    I just saw the weather for tommoro no wonder I'm eating Ibuprofen like candy.. Its going to be nasty.. nasty cold. Went and gave the birds a warm me up treat and they will get more tonight. They're going to need it.

5. Cjarvis

Mar 5, 2011
    I like that avatar too. That will work we can still pick you out of the crowd, if the crowd doesn't kick you out first.

6. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Here ya go, Jim.
    [​IMG]

7. Cjarvis

Mar 5, 2011
    that will have to be the Incubator's job, I just don't have that nurturing thing down, I like to let things learn the hard way sometimes.

8. jcatblum

jcatblum Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Cement, OK
    I keep checking the weather & it keeps changing. T is showing we are getting down to 22 tonight. Yesterday it was showing 16 tonight. 22 sounds nicer, but still nothing to look forward too.

For all those body aches I am going to try golden raisins with gin. You are suppose to fill a container half way with raisins. Top with gin. Let sit a wk & then eat 9 raisins every evening. If you google it many people say it helps wonders. My hands are the worse. I haven't hardly wore my wedding ring in 2 yrs-- hands cramp up & get swollen all the time. I have regular raisins but all out of golden ones- have to buy some next shopping trip.

9. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

hahahaha!

ETA I hate it when that happens, my funny post is to the picture not the raisen post!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  10. Cjarvis

Mar 5, 2011
    I think the raisins are to to add flavor to the gin. Why would you eat the raisins to fell better with a glass of well flavored gin will get there and napping much quicker, no pain till the next day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by