***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK

man what a shock of weather this morning... no water here despite leaving the water running ...sigh....

off to see our daughter and family off, they are moving to Pennsylvania, keep them in your prayers... tough on the old folks..:)

2. NanaKat

NanaKat Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hope everyone stays nice and warm today.

We had our first calf born yesterday afternoon...calving season has officially begun.

3. fairwindminishetland

fairwindminishetland Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    I'm sure you know how to sweet talk him!

4. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    I have no problem finding people who prefer the taste of my eggs, but not as many who are willing to pay for them.

5. vebi

vebi Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Guymon, OK 73942

Amen to the raid!!!!

6. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.

How many cows do you calve? Hope they are all old cows that dont need you guys help on these cold nights.

7. old*cowboy

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Robin sorry to here about the daughter moving that far away. Ours are all about 150 to 200 miles away (except son at OU thats about 110) and it seems like we never get to see them that close. It would really be tough going that far. Wish them well and am praying for all you guys.

8. old*cowboy

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Setting here trying a new concoction this morning. I always get up, get dressed, go check on my mom, go take care of birds, then about 10 get around to breakfast. I know it is kind of screwed up eating schedule, but then most of the time, eat a real light lunch then normal super so it works out. Anyway, my Doc is always on me about eating better, cut out the morning pig meat etc. So this morning I took 2 cans of the canned chunks of chicken, 6 eggs (they are KO shamo eggs so about 3 normal eggs) some parmasian cheese, and a few diced peppers. It is pretty dang good if I say so myself. Just another example of the many fine things one can do with our feathered friends.

9. muesky

muesky Got Peacocks?

Hey Everybody!

Well as it stands I am going to Blanchard. I am not taking anything with me to sell this week, it is too flipping cold....

Hope to see a few people there who are hopefully not peoplesicles.

10. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    thanks, they were in tulsa, only saw them for holidays, so don't know it will be that different- just a long way.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by