***OKIES in the BYC III ***

That's the worst case of someone talking to themselves that I ever saw.... maybe even certifiable.....
lau.gif
surely you jest!!!!!!!

POOPS is May 5 at the Choctaw Creek Park in Choctaw

40 hours til POOPS

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

BUCKGUY20-----------4
SOONER-----------------2
NANAKAT----------------3
CityClucks---------------1
OAKIERIDGE-------------6
poultryand bees---------2
OKcarla &Gerald---------2
MEFORDZ----------------2
OKRACEFAN--------------2
PEPPER48_98------------2
MJGIGAX-----------------2
ELWOOD LIGHTFOOT-----1
upcdayz-------------------3
Old*Cowboy--------------2
Betsyok-------------------2
Muesky--------------------2
Oceanseve----------------5
Allbreeds------------------2
Jabbcool-------------------2
Bird/wire------------------3
Johnorem-----------------2
nektosha------------------2
jcatblum------------------4
BBAcres-------------------3
Cjarvis--------------------2
RetiredArmyWife---------3
Sgtmck1------------------4
Firefly89------------------2
Ksane---------------------3
SpunkyChickenMomma--4
FunChick------------------3
Blanchardok--------------2
Okiechick----------------10
Averytds-----------------2
Dreamcatcherarabians-3
Birdwalkfarms----------2
OkieT--------------------2
NNbreeder--------------2
Greybear---------------4
GotGame---------------2
QueenPeaches---------5
TGPerg-----------------5

Couple leather items am bringing to POOPS. First is clutch purse for any OEGB or American game fans. Other item is mens wallet/checkbook cover for those with atheletic chickens
lau.gif

So, guys, what's the protocol on swapping? Is it only chicken related stuff? Because I have finally accepted the fact that at 45 G-d is probably not going to give me another child, and I have some really cool baby stuff I could bring. I thought I saw on here someone was a new mom? I have one of those reversible strollers, where you can spin the seat around so the baby can look at you. We loved it. But, if that's not kosher, then just let me know.
Chicken peep will swap for all most any thing..

Quote: some of them will even swap for bugs or snakes! not me, uh uhhhhhh, noway jose!!! bugs aint so bad, but snakes is an altogether differant matter!

someone brought a boa or python or somesort of snake to prauge once, took 6-10 guy's to hold the thing! i was sittin on the top row when they started unwinding that thing out of the box, was in the office when they got it out i think!

Deal!! She's got beautiful Spitzhaubens :) I'm sure her JG are just as nice.

I pulled out a few eggs since I am not seeing any pips today. One the egg looked half empty the other was chirping (so maybe some will still hatch). And the 3rd one had pipped but died in the shell. This is a mix of chicken & guinea eggs 4 different kinds of eggs total.
The humidity in the house is at 55% I am certain the rain is drowning my hatch this wk!!! Now the question is how do I take humidity out of the house so I can keep the humidity down in the incubator. The past few wks I have only put water in the cabinet incubators if it gets below 35%. The humidity in the hatcher is at 55%.
In our old house I would use damprid to draw down the humidity in the laundry room. Maybe I need to put some of that in the room with the incubator. I am going to give the eggs until tomorrow afternoon, hopefully a few more show progress soon.
Mitzi how is your hen doing today after her trip to the vet?

It was one of my baby Bantam Faverolles, thank you so much for asking-did anyone tell you that you're one of the nicest people??
She's still the same. I sort of wish I'd have pushed him to empty her crop out but I'm sure it would've just done the same thing again today. I think it probably is pendulous crop after reading about it. Maybe she won't have a severe case of it and I won't have to put her down. I'd seriously do surgery on her and will look into that at the vet school here. For parrots they do surgery, I don't see why they can't for a chicken. All our pets have a price tag on their lives, I'd do quite a bit for these little Faverolles.

!hello helllo hellloooooooooo, iiiii'mmmmmmm baaaaccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!
i'll hang out for an hour or so, then going to park it before i have any issues real or imagined.
mefordz is going to be a new,,,,,,,,,, person!

i hope this isnt too risque for anyone.
Too much leg, Jim. You see the way the leg is stuck forward? Just like Angelina Jolie's leg. And look what a big deal that became.

so what exactly did he say about her crop? sluggish? and i agree, who cares what the species- a pet is a pet...

my little crossbeak is hanging on, put him under a heatlamp, been giving him a broth of eggyolk, electrolytes, crumbles, and vitamins, by this afternoon he was wanting back with the family, and racing for treats...

There are 140 names on my list (not counting Muesky doxies Stella & Stanley). Some of these names are "maybes" I put on the list just in case.

POOPS 2012 - May 5 - Choctaw Park Pavilion
ATTENDEES & NAMES
Allbreeds: Lisa, Eddie, AJ

Auctionlover06: Jerry

Averytds: Trisha & Crazyhorse707: Carrie, Olivia, Denver

BBAcres: Brandi, Mia, D'Ana

BetsyOK: Betsy, Vashi

Bird/wire: Kelly, Shawna

BirdWalkFarm: Sherri, Terry, Nikki

Blanchardok- 2

Buckguy20: Monty, Jared, Jack, John

CityClucks: Beth

Cjarvis: Carl, Stephanie

Dreamcatcherarabians: Pat, Chris, Carole

Elwood Lightfoot: Bill

Erinszoo: Erin, Jerry, Zek, Morgan

Firefly89: Jackie, Caleb

FunChick: Suzi, Vern

GotGame: Matt, Crystal

Greybear: Lynn, Jesse, Dakota, Heather

Gunmama

hoog

Janbcoo1: G’Anne (Jan), David, Barbara

Jcatblum: Christina, Josh, Alexis, Taron, Ashleigh, Becky

Johnorem: John, Bob

Ksane: Mitzi, Scott, Shana

Mefordz: Jim, Ineita

Mjgigax: Mary Jo, Joe

mamapoppybee: Arrianna, Sianna, Mellissa, Katie

Muesky : Rebecca, Stella & Stanley

Nanakat: Kathryn, Roger, Don

Nektosha: Carla, Thomas

NNbreeder: Les, Teva

Nocityboy: Jim

Oakieridge: Cathie, Kurt, Nathanael, Jackson, Shanda, Jennifer

Oceanseve: Laura, Chris

OKcarla: Carla & Eggman: Gerald

Okiechick: Kathleen, Steve, Diane, Emma, Scott, Catherine, Michael, Lily, Diane, Rilee, Kenny

OkieT: Tina, Chrissy, Andrea

OKracefan: Chuck, Terry, Denise, Hop

Old*Cowboy: Guy, Molly, Ethan

Pepper48_98: Charley, Sherry

poultryand bees: Maribeth, Jaxon

QueenPeaches: Renia, Montana, Rakel, Celestina, Carlos

RetiredArmyWife: Tina, Dave, Shane

Sgtmck1: Andy +4

Sooner: Carah, Madison

SpunkyChickenMomma: Lori, Bull, Mary, Richard

tgperg: Traci, Aaron, Arthur, Max

Upcdayz – Deanne, Megan, Mara, Laura