***OKIES in the BYC III ***

So I have my 3 breeds buff orpingtons, Easter Eggers, and silkies but I don't know what kind of silkie ( buff,splash,blue or white) what do you think?

A true gardening / cat story from today. I was replanting peanuts today, in spots where they had not sprouted from the first planting. I had dug away a small hole for the peanut and realized I did not have a shelled seed to plant so I reached for my little bag to shell a peanut to plant. My cat Pebbles had been "helping" me for some time and had been watching, as soon as I reached for the peanut bag, he came over to my small hole squatted and did his business and walked off.
bwahahahaha!! my cats will do that. only my kids will be starting to dig holes, and the cats will snub them out and do their business, then act like nothing happened. needless to say we have to keep a close eye on our kids dirt adventures.

I guess this got lost in my last post so maybe I need to use big letters lol

WHITE CHANTECLER HATCHING EGGS
FREE IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE THEM

THE HENS ARE LAYING GREAT AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE THESE EGGS GO TO WAIST
I COULD MEET SOME WHERE OR I COULD SHIP THE EGGS IF YOU PAY THE SHIPPING COST

Not sure how to ad a post hope this works. Had the pleasure of meeting Kix Brooks today

I guess this got lost in my last post so maybe I need to use big letters lol

[COLOR=FF0000]WHITE CHANTECLER[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]HATCHING EGGS[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]FREE[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE THEM[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]THE HENS ARE LAYING GREAT AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE THESE EGGS GO TO WAIST[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]I COULD MEET SOME WHERE OR I COULD SHIP THE EGGS IF YOU PAY THE SHIPPING COST[/COLOR]

Do you happen to go to tulsa or ba?

Back
Top Bottom