***OKIES in the BYC III ***

if its getting smaller than she isn't impacted- good sign! If it is normal, i'd go ahead and feed some scrambled eggs tonite and see how it looks in the morning

*waves* Hi ya'll, I'm hoping everyone is doing well & enjoying this weather.

I'm looking for fertilized eggs around the Guthrie, Edmond, Tulsa, Bristow, Stillwater area ... Pretty large area, but I'm willing to travel to get them. Breed isn't so important. I just have a broody girl that wont give up & decided to let her hatch some chicks.

Please send a text to 918-873-0395 & let me know price and how many you've got. I'm thinking 6-10? She's a Buff Rock & pretty good size.

Thanks in advance!

if its getting smaller than she isn't impacted- good sign! If it is normal, i'd go ahead and feed some scrambled eggs tonite and see how it looks in the morning

Is it possible she has/had an impaction and instinctually ate a bunch of gravel to try to relieve it? Maybe she needs/needed extra time for it to grind up.

And doggoneit, Peng and Pong are finally starting to show flashes of that deep rooish red. Drat! I'm convinced that Ashtree cursed them into a sexchange. Or maybe Rinda *looked* at them... :rant

Is it possible she has/had an impaction and instinctually ate a bunch of gravel to try to relieve it? Maybe she needs/needed extra time for it to grind up.

And doggoneit, Peng and Pong are finally starting to show flashes of that deep rooish red. Drat! I'm convinced that Ashtree cursed them into a sexchange. Or maybe Rinda *looked* at them... :rant

Oh no!!! :oops: Im so sorry. I have to stop adding my 2 cents. It just gets me in trouble!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, all! Instead of slurping up a green beer or eating green eggs and ham, I spent the day at the soccer fields. Between the TWO practices my daughter had, we made a quick run through the feed store. I did buy a bunch of dog food, but boy...growing chicks eat a lot of food too. $$$ ouch.

My new little coops should be delivered this weekend. I traded sexed Jubilee chicks for them. (I LOVE BARTERING.) Now, if I finish refurbishing the little buildings I already have, I should be set. :D

Hiya Fellow BYC'ers
frow.gif
I got all moved into a place in Purcell and retired from the job on March 1st so enjoying a break for a while till I decide whats next, I did find out that I can have up to six hens here in town but no roosters so will be building a pen soon and looking for layers for it, I guess I will look to make some sales as soon as I have a place to put some birds, it feels weird to be without chickens LOL

Hiya Fellow BYC'ers :frow   I got all moved into a place in Purcell and retired from the job on March 1st so enjoying a break for a while till I decide whats next, I did find out that I can have up to six hens here in town but no roosters so will be building a pen soon and looking for layers for it, I guess I will look to make some sales as soon as I have a place to put some birds, it feels weird to be without chickens LOL

Elwood, you retired and moved INTO town?!?! I think you went backwards there, didn't you?

Anyone else have a muddy yard? I slipped while carrying a feed bucket this morning and planted my right knee. I didn't have my coveralls on, so my jeans didn't provide any resistance, and I had to turn the empty feed bucket I was carrying upside down so I'd have something elevated to push against. I heard a smooshy kissing noise as my knee resurfaced. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yucky, yuck!

Family took me out for a pizza birthday party last night. It was a lot of fun, and I was most pleased with the drawings my first-grade granddaughter made for me. I can already tell she's got that creative "spark", and I know our daughter will encourage its growth.

Adrianna's Girls Scout troop will be in a parade soon. I made hats for everyone, and our daughter is working on the rest of each costume. Here's one of the hats : 0 .... This is actually an extra. All the girls will wear yellow minion heads. I couldn't resist making one of the evil minions.

Yes my yard is a mud pit, the mud may have been yukky, but it probably cushioned your knee and prevented an injury (that it almost caused!!!!!) how's that for irony.

Your gdaughter is talented.

The hat is well done.

Back
Top Bottom