***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I had a great hatch. I think I am done hatching for the year.
What a nice clutch of chicks!
Sorry to hear your hubby is suffering from a back injury! It sounds like you are on your way to a good container garden! We have raised beds....
Your raised beds look great! We just removed our two raised beds because we weren't using them and they were just taking up space in out garden. We made them too wide so it was hard to reach to the middle to pull weeds. We might need to make some in the future again. y husband had an injection in his back two days ago and it seems to have helped quite a bit. I hated seeing him slumped over trying to get up from the recliner, but he is doing better now. We are just going to have to be careful about what he does in the future so he doesn't make it worse. My husband stopped in Norman on the way home from work yesterday and got a load of compost. It's just $10 to have the pick up bed filled. We get the compost and the free mulch every year to help improve our garden. The new coop started out to be a chicken tractor. My husband kept "improving" it until it became too heavy for me to move around. This is our 5th coop. We have two that we use as breeding pens, one for a grow out pen, one for the free range layers. And the new one will first be used for meat birds and then moved to the garden for a flock that will be used to till the garden.
Glad to hear your husband is improving.

Where can I get female baby geese from? Or geese eggs to hatch. I'm asking for a friend. Anywhere local? Or a place online that doesn't cost a fortune? Thanks

Look on Craigslist, I think I saw someone on there. I know there's people who sell the empty eggs and maybe they will have some fertile ones. I live in Slaughterville and have some since my stupid geese refuse to stay on them I could help you out! However when I put mine in the incubator half weren't even fertilized.
263a.png

Had to post these pictures of the storm....I was out taking pictures of the duck house and saw this....so glad I had a camera...because it transitioned quickly. Mother Nature is an artist.
This is west of Meeker. We are east of Meeker on hwy 62.

The last one looks like a pouty bottom lip.
The details were incredible.

Back
Top Bottom