***OKIES in the BYC III ***

NPIP classes to be testers are resuming. The only class that has been moved is the OKC class.
Due to biosecurity no birds will be brought for the new testers to learn on, it will be by video presentation and that is the way future classes will probably be done.
Glad to see that too, very little shade down there to put the birds in!

I am looking to rehome my sapphire splash rooster if anyone is interested. Located in Broken Arrow.

20220607_185907.jpg

Yes! He is still available. I am sad I need to rehome him, but roosters are not allowed in my neighborhood, and I do not want to annoy the neighbors. I just want to find him a good home.
Awesome! I love listening to them crow and there are several in this area so he would have a bit of friendly competition for who sounds the best. If you’d like I can meet you somewhere to pick him up either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. I’ll be out of town this weekend but could also meet you early next week.

Awesome! I love listening to them crow and there are several in this area so he would have a bit of friendly competition for who sounds the best. If you’d like I can meet you somewhere to pick him up either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. I’ll be out of town this weekend but could also meet you early next week.
I messaged you

I messaged you
I don’t see a message 😞

Back
Top Bottom