***OKIES in the BYC III ***

rebbecca,
i am so sorry to here of your losses, if there is anything I can do help do not hesitate to call. I thought the llamas would run out a dog..

Amy,
First two Spangled OE,
Second two Buffs most likely OE
The last one is a bantam wyandotte of some flavor, If it turns out to be a BLR you may want to get with the previous poster, that one with the splash if they are of opposite sexes would work well together

June-Bug that little guy is goregous! It looks like he has fur! Great coloring. I'll bet he will be a top shower!Love those little legs!lol. Keep up the good work. Your breeding skills are paying off.

Lot's of great pic's an story's today..From name that chick...Oldcowboy's skunk rehomeing--Halloween egg's --
So sorry about your flock Muesky--But the dog's will be back it mite be a wile ..But sooner or later they will come again..
An you cant fel sorry for a dog that destroy's your live stock..That make's me so mad to hear that happen ..

Quote:
That would be ok with me Carl! Those are pretty breeds of birds. The first ones were in the tank that had a description of the breed, but neither dh or I could remember what it said. I do remember it said they were "extremely" rare.
lol.png
So rare, atwoods was selling them. In the pic the breed it showed had feathery cheeks, kinda like an auracana? These chicks do look like they may get fluffy cheeks, so I guess time will tell. I think the buffs are going to be really pretty. The last one is a chick from the wyandottes we got from you. It's name is henna fyi, lol. It's been living in the house since it hatched, so we got some friends for it so they could be moved outdoors to live. At least maybe now it will realize it's a chicken and not a human. I just hope it's a pullet, figure I'm pushing my luck with one rooster all ready.
Maybe it's the weather getting cooler, but I had a little 'possum incident at the house last night. It's starting to sound like preditors gone wild on here! Thank goodness I was able to send the possum to the big chicken house in the sky. He was in the yard the night before, but last night he was in the hen house, and that's not acceptable.

I realize my baby isn't as purty as our other okie deer hunter, but he did good, so I thought I'd post a pic of his kill tonight.
big_smile.png

102032_dsc_0709.jpg

Quote:
Thanks for all the support. Feeling kind of numb right now. I sure hope they do come back because I will definitely show them all the business end of my rifle.

OMG That is terrible! Did they get your big Splash Cochin roo? Not your big Tom Turkey!!!!!! What about Piaget (sp)? Trinity?
I am just sick for you.
Don't worry about our Mille Fleur Cochin plans. We will figure out how keep that going.

Quote:
That would be ok with me Carl! Those are pretty breeds of birds. The first ones were in the tank that had a description of the breed, but neither dh or I could remember what it said. I do remember it said they were "extremely" rare.
lol.png
So rare, atwoods was selling them. In the pic the breed it showed had feathery cheeks, kinda like an auracana? These chicks do look like they may get fluffy cheeks, so I guess time will tell. I think the buffs are going to be really pretty. The last one is a chick from the wyandottes we got from you. It's name is henna fyi, lol. It's been living in the house since it hatched, so we got some friends for it so they could be moved outdoors to live. At least maybe now it will realize it's a chicken and not a human. I just hope it's a pullet, figure I'm pushing my luck with one rooster all ready.
Maybe it's the weather getting cooler, but I had a little 'possum incident at the house last night. It's starting to sound like preditors gone wild on here! Thank goodness I was able to send the possum to the big chicken house in the sky. He was in the yard the night before, but last night he was in the hen house, and that's not acceptable.

I realize my baby isn't as purty as our other okie deer hunter, but he did good, so I thought I'd post a pic of his kill tonight.
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/102032_dsc_0709.jpg

Nice Buck Tel him [[Congrad]]!!!!

My computer was down for about a week and then I couldn't remember my password for BYC and couldn't remember my E-mail password to get my replacement password.
I kind of didn't miss the computer much but sure do like getting info. about taking care of my birds and seeing pictures of birds.
Old Cowboy, those are very neat birds. They seem like the complete opposite of Cochins; such long legs and necks!

Back
Top Bottom