***OKIES in the BYC III ***

got one hen treated, one bike moving, one guy bathed, one office picked up of hunting stuff...

need to get to a basketball game here in a bit...might read until then or something

stupid ice in all the watering receptacles..I here it warms up as you go south and get off the high plains...

got one hen treated, one bike moving, one guy bathed, one office picked up of hunting stuff...

need to get to a basketball game here in a bit...might read until then or something

stupid ice in all the watering receptacles..I here it warms up as you go south and get off the high plains...

sounds like you have had a very productive morning.
thumbsup.gif

I am hoping the temps get about 40 degrees this afternoon - all my water tubs are black rubber and any sunshine at all will melt much of the ice in them.

Go Bison

Teach, sounds as if you have had and will continue to have your hands full. It does get warmer as you go south, for me I think I'm about 1500-2000 miles too far north. I really miss central america everytime the temps drop. But I have to admit it is more lively up here I never know what time it's going to rain or what the temps will be.

Well, we are pretty happy right now with the "city house". Nice neighborhood and the DW loves the place. We are still looking but will wait until Spring to get really serious about finding something. We may even build using the floor plan of the house we are living in.
We do miss the chickens and come spring we may slip a few hens in the backyard. The original owner had a kennel that is fenced and a house so it would fit right in.

Hi, Gary
How is the hunt coming for a house in the country? Maybe y'all need a Serama rooster so you have a chicken around, without having to build coops in what may be temporary quarters.
big_smile.png
My post made no sense then I realized I hit reply and not quote!

Well, we are pretty happy right now with the "city house". Nice neighborhood and the DW loves the place. We are still looking but will wait until Spring to get really serious about finding something. We may even build using the floor plan of the house we are living in.
We do miss the chickens and come spring we may slip a few hens in the backyard. The original owner had a kennel that is fenced and a house so it would fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom