***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Nana--- did you see that I was bringing 2 decorative tiles for raffle? Maybe more, but my cutting program & I are not on speaking terms at the moment.

Put you on the list. Thanks.

Here's a bunch. That's a whole new art hobby that I never knew existed.
http://www.google.com/search?q=baby...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=601
Nice link.

I am glad you mentioned that the Ensign auction will be in Prague, April 27 and 28. After the email I got from them in February, which indicated they would no longer have alternative livestock auctions in Prague because those were moving to the Sycamore Springs Ranch in Locust Grove, I would not have checked their website and wouldn't have known Prague is still an opportunity for all kinds of critters..

We are on their mailing list since we are so close...but got no notice of a move on the "alternative livestock".

Good morning Nana! How are you today?

Thanks Stephanie. I'm feeling much better. Those 4 injections sure make my neck feel better after a few days...the adjustment is a little painful.

My new babies arrived this morning. I got a call from the post office and drove down to pick them up. I received five cuckoo layers, eleven buff Catalana, and seven partridge Barnevelders. The Barnevelders were my assorted large fowl portion of the order. I also received word that the cream Brabanters will come at a later date.

NanaKat - You can update the POOPS raffle to show that I will donate a pair of partridge Barnevelders. I think I will keep the remaining pullets for layers, but the boys will be sold.

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Going to be hot and possibly stormy today. I am off to the nursing home. No they aren't admitting me....yet! My wife wanted me to bring a pot of thick chille ,they are haveing chille dogs for the staff today. I told her it was the wrong time of year for that! Also taking baby bunnys and chicks for the residents to look at. Hope they survive(the critters!) I'd hate to have to swat an old geezer or geezerett for squezzing the babys to hard!lol. Have agreat day!

Poco cute babies!!!! I can't imagine getting babies in the mail, I stress over bringing ours home from being hatched, lol. We brought home 29 last night, I will have to take pics of them tonight when I get home. They were all spralled out sleeping this morning when I left for work.

Loving all the baby pictures...going thru withdrawal...until next week....
fl.gif

I've added newer items to the top of the list:

POOPS is coming and the list of raffle items is beginning to grow.
Here are some of the items to tantalize your interest!!!!

big_smile.png
Jaquard dish towel in red with a rooster pattern

big_smile.png
hand-made necklace with Peacock Jasper pendant and swarovski crystal; brown and maroon

big_smile.png
baskets for the "kidlets" with chicky items and a gift basket of "chickeny type things" for the adults

big_smile.png
A pair of Partridge Barnevelders and the cage

big_smile.png
Decorative tiles with chicken themes and the 2012 POOPS t-shirt logo

big_smile.png
a couple of plywood nestboxes built by a young craftsman

big_smile.png
some eggs, week old keets or chicks .... Possibly seedlings of some kind

big_smile.png
A trio of birds

big_smile.png
a lot of chicken related stuff, knick-knacks, decorative items...some stuff for the kids, too

big_smile.png
A dozen Columbian Wyandotte hatching eggs

big_smile.png
homemade soaps

big_smile.png
A basket of "neat lil goodies" all the way from Barnswallow "to show how much we love and miss yall."

big_smile.png
Hand beaded glass earrings with little chicks.

big_smile.png
Chicken theme hot pads

If you have an item for the raffle for POOPS, send me a PM. If you can send pictures, I'll post those to tantalize our crowd. Remember the proceeds from the raffle help pay for future events.

Back
Top Bottom