***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:

you know something i dont?
idunno.gif

where are these " 3 nice ladies"?
hide.gif

oh boy, i bet i pay for that one!

I bet you will! You might wanna stay under that chair awhile!
lau.gif

Quote:

idunno.gif

hide.gif

lau.gif

oh i aint the brightest bulb in the house, i dont know when to stay out of the line of fire!

but i am sneaky! i'm the kinda person that drops " items " in peoples buggies in walmart while they aint lookin!

i have walked into the dressing room while the wife was shopping and hollered for the toilet paper.

i am so old i can get away with it now, they just say i'm senile and dont know what i'm doing.

Quote:

idunno.gif

hide.gif

lau.gif

oh i aint the brightest bulb in the house, i dont know when to stay out of the line of fire!

but i am sneaky! i'm the kinda person that drops " items " in peoples buggies in walmart while they aint lookin!

i have walked into the dressing room while the wife was shopping and hollered for the toilet paper.

i am so old i can get away with it now, they just say i'm senile and dont know what i'm doing.
yuckyuck.gif

i cant wait for the NEOCS tomorrow morning. i hope to find milli fleur D Uccles, frizzles, creasted polish, white black tailed japs, white silkies, muscovy ducks, and mandarin ducks if there not high, and a dwarf nigerain milk goat nanny anyone has one of those too! and if some one could bring some fresh eggs too eat me my wife and girls would love that. my hens are a little to young.

Ya'll have fun tomorrow! Wish I was coming! Thought I might get to since our plans changed and I'm not out of state, but I have to do this nasty thing called work..... Hope everyone finds what they are looking for!

These 5 little Bantam Ameraucana are the most responsive chicks since my Cochins a year ago. The 1st born was a white one, when she hears my voice she comes trucking as fast as she can out from under the little Brinsea brooder heater and runs as fast as her little legs can go straight to me. The Cochins & these little Ams are the only ones I hatched myself. I'm betting they heard my voice in their egg since their little ears formed and that's why both those groups of chicks were born so responsive. Just a theory.
How can 1 teeny tiny chick be so flippin' adorable? How did I live without chickens the 1st 51 yrs of my life???

Too cute!
th.gif
Cuteness overload.

Back
Top Bottom