Not open for further replies.
TJ's Na-Na :

Sooner - wish you were here - I broke down and fixed
shishkabobs on the charcoaler....Still got two 15" 'ers left and
my bunch has had it. Picture this - TJ says he'll wait until
tomorrow for ice cream............LOL Guess Na-Na still does
a "couple of things" right...........

Have a good one !

I wish I was there too!! That sounds sooooo good!

I would like to get some fishing in but don't see it happening around here anytime soon. Things just keep getting in the way. I did get my camping fix for now.​

Quote:
***Sooner snickers***

ID'ing them is second to killing them around here.......Sorry Teach I know you love them but alas you are too far away to save them for you.

Im at 4 orps right now. LOOKS like 3 blue 1 black. Im not sure what the splash look like as chicks. I got one dutch out. I hate to say it but it looks like the other 5 dutch are dead in shell. They never pipped an no movement. Maybe a humidity issue but they made it to day 18 wiht no problems and one dutch was the first to hatch out. 6 more orps are pipped well and should be out tommarow as well as my other bantam and mixed eggs.

Quote:
Jeez... Ronnie sorry it was a rough hatch.....I am scared of my hatching....It has been pleasant so far...That dead in the shell stuff is sad....

I hear ya Sooner!
roll.png
Might need to get me one of those transporters like on Star Trek! Then I could Beam around catching snakes! That would be cooler than teaching! And I really like teaching...I still get to catch the snakes

Quote:
With an incubator that size you could go into the egg hatching business. We could all bring you our eggs you hatch them we come pick them up.
Uno momento, pour favor! Nix that idea, you would probably not want us all hanging around your place waiting for our eggs to hatch because I am all about mothering my eggs. If I did not have to work to support my poulty habit I would sit the eggs my self.
lau.gif

Quote:
I have one
I have 2.2 acres and 50 plus chickens
I Went to the county court house and filled out the paper work the lady there told me I needed 10 acres to qualified I asked
her if she made the decision she said no the state does I told her to send the paper work in . I got it a week later.

You could get a small business license instead and say you are selling feathers or something. It is really easy to get one of those and you get a tax exempt/ID number just like if you have a farm. I am not sure how that works at the feed store but it should be ok.

No still here tryin to get my dinner woofed down, Late day for me. Rat snake was my only guess but not my first victim. Yes I do like to smoke em when I see em LOL, I take no chances.

Teach you have a well trained eye, That is indeed my old Winchester pump, have had it forever. I don't bring out the shiney,high speed stuff for varmits/pest LOL. She sure is reliable, My DW uses it when we duck hunt, now that woman can shoot!!!!.

AL

The farm tax permit - Bill has had one for 50+ years. Works
like a charm........ We bought him a "fancy/smancy" leather
recliner for his birthday last November.....I whipped out the
card and told them it was going in his "office"......LOL....but
saved me about $80 in sales taxes !!!!!!

Gees, just looked down at the clock on this thing.....No wonder
I'm pooping out......All you youngun's carry on.......

See ya tomorrow.

Quote:
My equipment's not qualified for turkey eggs...

Don't start hatching muesky! There is no return for those who step over that dark line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom