Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I got the CCL because the cop that I keep around has a nasty habit of wandering off... "Oh! Shiny!"
he.gif

Why did he wander off??

OK, I know, you forgot to buy more doughnuts. How many time do we have to remind you the importance of cop pills (doughnuts)?
lau.gif

Quote:
not the only one...on eof my good buds is a cop in Waynoka...he doesn't like them either...but is more addicted to the dew than me!

Quote:
I've been bitten. Kinda hard to see when they are underwater. Yes, most people think that water moccasins can't bite underwater. They are wrong.

Quote:
No, thanks. I'd prefer to keep everything alive. Snakes outside are just doing their jobs. They are welcome to live, and I will let them live 99% of the time, as long as they are outside. If they come into my house and I find them, they are dead. Period. But I'd kill any vermin or rodent that came into my house without my express permission too.

Quote:
You like to play with snakes??? I love them. If you do play with them and go to the round-ups and stuff i would love to help gather! or return...or anyhting that gets me playing with them...I ride backroads encouraging them to get off the road cuz lots of folks swerve at them...I slam on the breaks so i can talk to them...funny how some don't want to talk
idunno.gif

Quote:
I am so very glad that these love birds are not on my property. I ran into one a few years ago here, or at least my dogs did and when I turned around to see what they were barking at I jumped 20 feet back. I had never ever seen a rattle snake up close and personal without a glass wall between us. I hope to never see one again. I called the dogs back to me frantically and put them in their pen. When I looked back it was gone. I hope it went far far away.

Quote:
You like to play with snakes??? I love them. If you do play with them and go to the round-ups and stuff i would love to help gather! or return...or anyhting that gets me playing with them...I ride backroads encouraging them to get off the road cuz lots of folks swerve at them...I slam on the breaks so i can talk to them...funny how some don't want to talk
idunno.gif

I help the Ft Sill Fish and Game to relocate them to otherwise lesser traveled areas of post. So far I've help move 600+ snakes from training areas to more remote locations.
Being that I am a Ol' Crusty Country MP and have handled them for years, I get the pleasure.

One of my buds said, "Nope, you are expendable so you get to play with them." (Do you think they are trying to tell me something?)
gig.gif

Quote:
idunno.gif

It makes me so mad when people go out of their way to run over snakes or turtles.
somad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom