Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you know of anyplace we can see a schedule of when it will air? We don't get chanel 4 here, but we get PBS and OETA, so we might be able to watch it at home!

morning guys- yep- poops is a family reunion! not just a poultry swap...
smile.png
can't put in words how special you all are!!

here is a morning thought- this roo lost all his hens so began laying eggs...
http://www.kjrh.com/entertainment/weirdnews/story/Hencredible-sex-change/0axfGoBDEEinUilLkF5jzw.cspx

got to do some coop stuff today, and come up with a locking duck house-

have a good one!!!

hey Al, here is dave and that awesome roo from last poops...

24037_davebarny.jpg

Peaches and Doc... thanks for making Angel a happy duck! you'd think they'd been raised together! best friends now, Angel showed her all the cool places and where the pool was...
24037_angelsuze2.jpg

oh, can't remember the screen name of who i got the cochin hen from, but she is an awesome little girl, friendly and very determined to lay her egg behind the trashcan!!

24037_img_6644.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, he is a good boy. He was so helpful packing all my stuff to the truck all day long!

More later, got to work.

Well I guess that all good things have to come to an end!!! I sure wish that there was more time to sit and talk with everyone after the vents but I know that everyone was tired and sore, but once again Thank You to everyone that made it possible for such a great event!!! Well I guess I have to get off of here now my boss just asked, "Are you talking to the chicken people again?" I answered "Yep" He just dont understand the importance of my chicken family!! Well I hope that everyone has a great and blessed day!!! Quenston

The story is supposed to air tonight at 6:30 on KFOR News channel four out of OKC.
Channel four and channel 43 will rebroadcast it several times throughout the week.
It will also be picked up BY OETA and broadcast but I don't know when.
Any NBC afffiliate can pick the story up for a rebroadcast so if you are in an area that can't get KFOR out of OKC you might try contacting your local affiliate.
KJRH, Channel 2 out of Tulsa is the second biggest NBC affiliate in the state. They may or not pick up the story. It just depends on what news they are looking for.
Again, those in the Tulsa viewing area might want to contact KJRh channel two and ask them to look for the story on the NBC feed line.
It is supposed to be on line this afternoon at KFOR.Com. Umder the
"Great State" header.
Hope this helps.

Walter Wik reporting.

Edited to fix stuff the other guy couldn't remember.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Walter, my mom was asking also! I will hope to watch it online.

Edit to add: if you Google KFOR you can find the correct website.

Last edited:
Goodness gracious, I'm am still tired. We have more chickens to go pick up.

Yesterday on our way home we stopped at a resturant in OKC. We had picked up a couple of birds at POOPS and had them in cages on the trailer. There were people stopping in the parking lot just to look at chickens as if they were something from another planet. We are so blessed to have birds and the "CITY" people look at them as an oddity. And then on the drive home there were cars pulling along side my truck so kids could look look out the windows and see the birds. I would hate for kids to NOT know what chickens look like or than in a book.

Monty, maybe you need to start a thread about our discussion yesterday. Reminder: having a 'once a month' dinner in differant parts of the state so everyone has a chance to get together rather than to wait on POOPS. OH, maybe I just did.
thumbsup.gif

What are everyone's thoughts?
idunno.gif

How is everyone doing today? I am taking it easy today. I called in sick and am going to the doctor this afternoon. I didn't make it home with my quail waterer or feeder, so it looks like I will be on the lookout for one really soon. I have a full incubator of quail due in a week or so. The local stores don't carry them. Does anyone know how long it would take to order online? I need one quick and don't care where it comes from. The closest place that sells them is an hour away and they didn't have any when I stopped on my way home yesterday.

P.S. the website is http://www.kfor.com/community/greatstate/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom