Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Dang, didn't think I was that transparent! Lol those hatch would go great with the spangled bates & blueface I have.
big_smile.png

You have blueface hatch? HMMMMM! I might be making a road trip. What other game do you have?
What are Spangled Bates? Got any pics. Do you have green legged hatch?

Spangled Bates Hatch, beautiful wheaten coloring with white spangling, green legs, & peacombs. Currently just have a pair.

The blueface pair isn't pure, has other lines crossed into it. Gold duckwing coloring, legs are yellow on the cock.
Have a couple of McLean hatch hens, green legged.

Another hatch hen, not sure of her lines but she'll kill hens so I have to keep her penned. She's wheaten colored & came from the same folks I got the blueface pair from.

I've also got a pair of Kelso, a pair of Greys, an asil grade kelso cock, an unmarked cock beleived to be Coon Kelso, and another unmarked cock believed to have some velcro in him, a black toppy hen, and a hen thats either whitehackle or miner blue.

Then I've some white spanish games.

Tara, I'll stand in line for some of the spangled bates and the BF hatch. I used to have some green legged McLean Hatch. I want to get some more green legged Hatch.
I also had some Wingate and Irish Brown Reds. (My favorites) Those crossed with Black Shufflers made for some mean looking birds.
The guy that has the Cubalaya roo I got from you has raised a few nice birds out of him and some hatch hens. I want to find some good Grey Hens for him before next spring.

Quote:
You need to type faster. I have posted lots more than you. I don't think you are really here. I think you just left your computer on to fool me like the other night.

Peaches,
Thanksgiving dinner before the Fletcher auction on the Saturday before Thanksgiving sounds wonderful. I no longer cook a "traditional" Thanksgiving dinner since Thanksgiving day is an unwelcome intrusion on deer season and my family finally acknowleged they really don't like turkey all that well anyway. It will be nice to enjoy a few of the traditional foods with friends.

Quote:
I'll put you down for some!

I do have a brownred hen, she's one selfish gal. Have to keep her by herself or with a cock only.

Good to hear the grey cubalaya is doing well.
smile.png

My grey games are 1/2 finley & 1/2 ohatchee (sp?) mother x son pair.

I've heard good things about the Wingate, wouldn't mind having some.

I had an older trio of roundheads, but lost the cock a couple months ago.

Cuban i still have the grey roo i got from you at poop's he is doing great.......
P.B you takeing anything to the auction ,
Just talkd to Jessie at stillwater he said they had the pen's up an wer ready for the show. He would pick up some sale bird's for me if they had any an bring thim to Blanch if he got back in time.
Okie-do I hope more people get in to pigoun's around hear they dont have to manny.
Hi stimp....

Quote:
Great job on your vermiponic garden!!! Im sure if city was hear she would like it to .

Thanks, it is an experiment. I really hope it works as well for me as some of the sites I've seen. Some of the gardens online are phenomenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom