Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Great job on your vermiponic garden!!! Im sure if city was hear she would like it to .

Thanks, it is an experiment. I really hope it works as well for me as some of the sites I've seen. Some of the gardens online are phenomenal!

Some of thim make it look so easy. Are fall garden didnt make it befor the frost came unles you like ternup's ..That is the only thing left my grandad is the only one that like's thim .. I do like broccoli an spinach tho an wen i was a kid we would pick poke out in the wood's it wasnt to bad ..Wel good LUCK!!on it.

Quote:
what color of sumatra do you have and are they large fowl or bantam lol , i have a large fowl splash hen i lost my roost , i let them free range one day and they wouldnt go back in to roost and i havent seen them in about a month so i figure they are gone or off in the woods one , but anyway i dont have a roo for her and so id like to either find one or trade her for something else lol , that is if you are interrested lol

Quote:
frow.gif
Hey, Okla-doodle-doo,

Is your show part of the Ohio National held in Columbus? A lot of my Serama friends will be there...it is the first leg of our ABA qualifying for white serama. I sure wish I could have gone.

Took everyone a while to show up today. I know where you were !. still asleep or 2. out saying good morning to your chickens!
O.K., o.k., is that too cheerful? Hey, it has been a very rough week but it is over and I get to see more chickens tonight!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
How manny color's do you have now.

Ha!
5 Milles ( The rooster you gave me is just beautiful and has good type. I can't thank you enough.)
3 Partridge
5 black Mottles
4 Lavenders plus 3 Black split to Lavender
1 buff - an impulse buy that ended up working out really well because she snuck into my husband's heart and now he doesn't know it but he has the chicken bug too. He says that she is HIS chicken!

21 Total, 6 colors for 3 developing flocks.

I also have two black frizzles that I want to sell tonight.
They hatched with the mottled eggs I got, bonus eggs for the shipment being sent so late. Chicken people are the nicest folks!

Last edited:
LOL, not to cherfull just not awake enough to catch up!

I understand June, sorry you can't just take off. I couldn't believe she won but then we couldn't go. With the house it would of been 4 days of not getting anything done. DH only had a few minutes of mudding last night & was ready to hire someone. LOL.

Quote:
These are Serama friends that left Phoenix on Wednesday morning...I took these pictures on Thursday morning...2 women and 35 serama, heading for ON ...we had a heck of a hen party...as much cackling as 3 experienced cacklers can jam into 15 minutes, then they took off for Columbus, Ohio. Haven't heard what time they got there last night. That's dedication.

Amysharon012.jpg

Amysharon008.jpg

In the "good old days" the thing was to see how many college students could jam into a VW Bug or a phone booth....I think this might be a near record for "chicken jamming".
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom