Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah....I'm gonna do housework and stuff...try to catch up. Sounds like you guys ate yourselves silly! Jeez Al......what a chef.....I made a ham...from Sam's... they are usually pretty good.... this time though it tasted funny. I kept telling mike we were gonna die! He did not think that was funny!! I was cracking up... How's Alyssa? When is her trip? Is Laura going to go with her? Man I would love to go to NYC to shop for a day.... not that I could SSQQEEEEEEEZZZEEE into any sizes! HAHAHAH! You have to be a stick to get into boutique stuff. ("DISCRIMINATION!" she yelled!) Oh well, I can still get into my POOPS shirt.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Alyssa is headed to NYC at the end of May and Laura is going with her, oh no that means I have a week to myself to stir up some trouble. They are both pretty excited as is evident by all the shopping bags laying around LOL, why is it you girls have to shop for things to go somewhere to shop for more things ???????.

AL

I was thinking about her... how exciting for a teenage girl to go to NY to shop! LOL... I'm not really a shopper, but I'm not a teenager anymore either.....I get excited now going to Lawton! What a fantastic opportunity, and she eearned it herself with lots of hard work.... You should be proud as a peacock Al, she's a terrific person!!!

(*Hennies has back to Teach, ignoring him*)

Quote:
I am proud of her she has worked very hard for three years to stay on the National Honor Society. I saw her cap & gown hanging in her room the other day and thought my baby is growing up, kinda sad kinda happy.

AL

It has rained here so much that it is affecting the water pressure at my house!

My poor birds... a lot of them are muddy messes. Especially my cubalaya. Need to put their pens up on stilts to keep their tails out of the mud.

Sooner, you got it............

I know how it is to be able to provide something special for one of your kids that has excelled.

A year ago last March I had the opportunity to go with my Oldest daughter (that in one more year after the baby is born, get her PHD in Psychology) to Europe for 13 days. OMG we had such a good time and very little sleep. To much to see. Anyway, we flew to Zurich spent that night and the next day there, then flew to Paris for 3 days then back to Zurich and stayed in Bern for that night and the next day, then flew to Roma, spent the rest of that week and left went back to Zurich and stayed at a lake house for Easter.

While in Roma we went thru a tour of Demons and Angels, that was fantastic. Well that following Monday was when they were setting up to start shooting the movie. If the movie is ANYTHING like the tour, it will be great.

Quote:
I am lower than a snake's belly in a ditch! I beg for forgiveness! My bad juju rain down on me! I shall wear sac cloth and cut my hair and wail!
bow.gif

How's that? Sorry Henny! I forgotted to ask how the chick drama was going.

Check this out, I found a new heating element for my new Incubator. it does not ever burn out, comes in 120 or 220 v and in wattages varying from 200w to 600w. I really like it. What do guy's think??? Don : you may want to check this out.

AL

10364_29558_cone20heater20002.jpg

10364_cone20heater20glowing.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Carah ;

Good today getting some well needed down time, until I have to go check the chooks. Lots of rain, but I saw through my Bino's that the water is running off the concrete run's just fine so it should be no mess. What is up with you? are you at work? say hello to THE MAN ( boss ) for me LOL. Did you have a nice Mothers day, I bet they took good care of you.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom