Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you mean POOPS out? I think that you guys are still recovering!
th.gif

Hey Stimpy, I didn't see any of those Orlof eggs at Poops, I would like to get some of those some time. How ya been this week, did ya get enough to eat at the Poops? What do you think about Chili and Oct 23/24 meet? Lynn

no beans for Teach!

okcarla-I see that you are still online, back in the day I dated some girls from Tuttle, approximately where in Tuttle are you?

I think that I am going to crash early, after I check on the chicks that I put outside today (20 cornish X to eat and 25 asst-RIR, RIW, white leghorn, welsummer, maran, olive egger, penedesenca, blue cochin, and mystery), sorry guys.

Quote:
Just North of Mustang road (what we used to call the 5 mile line in the old days) & North of Hwy 37.

I wasn't raised in Tuttle though. Dad was Air Force & the folks didn't move to Tuttle til after I moved out at 18. The little sister graduated from Tuttle back in 1979. I've got lots of relatives in the Tuttle area though ... so you could have dated a relative!

Good morning everyone...Okcarla I hope everyone is feeling better in your home. I work in a hospital and so far we have not had to deal with Swine flu. Last night Tom was checking out how to make a incubator
clap.gif
and planning my new chicken house and yard. I guess he has accepted my new hobbie
wee.gif
Well off to work, hope everyone has a great day
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I have no money.... so every weekend can't be done. It took me two week to gather as much as I did.

Quote:
But Better Judgement... It'll be fun, and we woldn't even be blamed.
I love my little cousins.
Besides my grandmothers dogs are back lawn ornaments anyways, no one would know.

Quote:
But Better Judgement... It'll be fun, and we woldn't even be blamed.
I love my little cousins.
Besides my grandmothers dogs are back lawn ornaments anyways, no one would know.

Stray
roll.png
you have posted your thoughts in cyberspace. Not a good idea when you want to do something and keep it a secret.
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom