Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola okies

We got 5 inches of rain overnight! It poured! Pour hens...gets like that...their coop floods on one side. The things are out playing in their swamp....er... I mean...run. We had the best zang storms... all night long... I can hear hens singing... must not be too bad.

Dizzy, so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.... you are an amazing testimony to the power of Christ to get us through. The mom in this case is an on fire Christian... It was just weird to be at the funeral and realize she still doesn't even know they are all gone. That's going to be a shock... she has 3 older boys, Praise God, they will be there for her and keep her on the right track.

Gerald and Al...? I was under the impression the deuce and 1/2 could disable itself...especially under pressure....LOL... And I don't know that I would give Navy guys bullets either.

I am so blessed... I got all my major running around done yesterday so today I have "off" I am going to go hang with my mom after the water goes down... But I got all my "financial" stuff for mom under some sort of control... at least for now....good nights rest listening to God 's big booming voice...I might just survive this mess. Thanks all you guys for the prayers and encouragement..... Mike told me to tell y'all he said "howdy". The Sausage King... now I gotta listen to that... in various forms I tell ya...
tongue.png

Teach... that duckwing ya gave me...."Fanny" Mike named her...has adopted the three RIRs I won in the raffle. Mike left for work yesterday and they were cuddled up under her wings...has she been a mom before?
She really took to them.... Now she attacks me when I got to feed them!!
barnie.gif

Miss y'all....

Quote:
LOL I have a HUGE fear of wasps. I was trying to kill some of them small yellow wasps that had a nest built on the side of the house and when I came up with a small cup of gas it caught the side of my pants and I missed the target. About 6 wasp came straight at me and I was running as you explained above and was looking back. About the time I turned around I hit the medal t pole for the clothes line and knocked myself out. When I came to, I could care less about the wasps. lol

That fear came from opening a trunk lid on an old junker car my dad had when I was a kid. I got stung on the face & ear and a few other places by red wasps. So I can understand her fear.

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

OMG...

Quote:
Woot!!! Nothing like being a blue guy in the great town of Westville. Its small but its home. I sure spent a lot of time in Watts too though!!!

Wanab, you know soapy water kills wasp just as fast as gasoline and a lot less danger to you, I personally keep a can of wasp spray around, it has a fifteen foot advantage when I am running across the yard screaming like a girl!!!
wee.gif
As Teach said!!! Hey I am 6'3" tall and can take on any man but you put me in a room with a wasp and that sucker is dead or I am makin a door in the place!!! Lynn
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
HaHa! I am less than 500 feet from the line!!! I graduated HS in oklahoma I work in Oklahoma and I go to college in oklahoma!!!

Henny - glad to hear that! No she has never been a mama! In fact, she hasn't even started laying regular yet...not that OEGBs from show lines ever lay regular! Not positive she has ever layed.

Dang if Greybear is running from it I don't want nothing to do with it!
hide.gif
That and I really don't wanna be in the way...that is a big boy!
lau.gif

bigokie - loved it! Glad I had seen it beofre cuz the first time I screamed! I put it on the smart borad for the class and they screamed...and I got to giggle!

Quote:
Didn't know about the soapy water thing, but I would almost use a flamethrower to kill a wasp!

Honey I killed some wasp today but there is something I need to tell ya about the house. LOL

Last edited:
sydni82, did u get the PM I sent you back last night? I tried a couple of times but when I looked at the sent folder it was empty as if I hadn't sent any thing. I tried it a couple of times but didn't want to continue and u receive 20 PM's of the same thing.
smile.png

Quote:
you don't automatcally get your sent messages in the PM folder to the sent folder you have to actually set it up to do that...freaked me at first as well!...did that make sense?
idunno.gif
retry - you send a message it doesn;t got to the sent folder unless you specifically tell it to! That was better
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom