Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I calld about the brooder an the guy dont have a phone but his son said wen you come down i can take you over an look at thim he dont wont to get rid of thim but he hasnt workd in a long time.

Howdy Lady!!! What did you watch? We never go to the movies...didn't go as a kid much and not really my thing. The theater is always too loud, wrong temp., or something else annoying!

MAllen - that is an American game bantam huh? Dang...I got a couple trios from Mike...plus a few extra hens the other night...might you have a BBred roo available?

Quote:
I calld about the brooder an the guy dont have a phone but his son said wen you come down i can take you over an look at thim he dont wont to get rid of thim but he hasnt workd in a long time.

Carl said to call him, if you dont mind.

Quote:
Netflix.
smile.png

Quote:
Not yet. If you look at my BYC page you'll see that I do have a nice trio of AGB BB Reds (Hatch) and I expect that I will have a limited amount of hatching eggs and started birds available around mid summer, but not yet. I'll be hatching every egg I can squeeze out of them till about June (give or take) so that I have enough to cull from for show. I won't sell culls, but once I cull out the duds I'll sell off some of the keepers and will also sell a limited amount of hatching eggs.

Al still has first dibbs on the Golden Duckwings (Law Grey).

By BB Red OEGB (Scooter) is producing fertile eggs... well, his hens are anyway. I just hatched his first 3 chicks and there are more due on the 14th.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
and Sean Connery....

OMG...He was soooo awesome in First Knight.... everyone was all gaga over Richard Gere...He was invisible next to Conneery!!!

Quote:
We watched that movie yesterday. I really didn't look forward to the movie, but I have to admit that I actually enjoyed it. I usually don't watch movies or tv. It just doesn't interest me. Andrew was watching the movie and I just couldn't seem turn away.

Quote:
and Sean Connery....

OMG...He was soooo awesome in First Knight.... everyone was all gaga over Richard Gere...He was invisible next to Conneery!!!

Im sorry.... My vote goes to Sam Elliot!

Quote:

He looks just like my brother...ewwwww....just can't go there.....

Quote:

He looks just like my brother...ewwwww....just can't go there.....

If he looks like you brother, then too bad Im married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom