Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you found us, dreamcatcher!

Buster! How could you! Eating a poor little monitor lizard! They are people too!

I would really like to get down to Fletcher and see Stimp. Gonna talk at the wife tonight and find out...looks like we are getting out of Silkies. Gonna go with all games. The heat was bad on us again...fans...ice bottles...the whole nine yards..guess i need to look into a misting system...

Trying Mike...I would like to but gotta go get some goats...

Good Morning Okies!

I was lazy and slept in this morning... Thought I would jump on here and say hello while waiting on the coffee to make. Busy day today. I really need to clean the yard and the house.. I went and bought a trailer last night, so summer cleaning is on its way. Here is a pic of the trailer, I feel like I stole last night.

48751_cid_0_image_428.jpg

Nice trailer Peaches you could put it to good use I'll bet. My foreman enjoyed looking at your birds yesterday during our visit, he hasn't seen alot of good chickens up close so he was full of Q's on the drive back to town. See you Tomorrow evening at the sale.

AL

Quote:
I will be ready to move the washer and dryer to the bathroom soon. I got approval from Doc to Tear out that Jacuzzi and put them it its spot.. May be the first thing done.. What you think?

morning everyone looks like another hot day here.got all my stuff fed an watered early so i slipped to town to play on the internet awhile.How goes it AL?im just beating the heat an stayin inside all day.we have been through 2 air conditioners in the main part of the house already so we gave up an are only cooling our bedroom an the boys now.im ready for the cold weather now lol

We need to rewire that jacuzzi first to accept the dryer plug configuration/220v and dbl check your fuze link and then install washer supply lines and wastedrain water hose bibs with manual shut-off's then you will be set.

AL

Quote:
Doing good I need to get off this puter and get motovated LOL got a few errands to get done.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom