Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Probably wouldn't keep horses away from a fence, since the bees wouldn't try and sting the horse unless the horse was knocking over the hive or sounded like a two stroke lawnmower engine. In Florida, where they have problems with Africanized bees, horses are killed because they suffocate on the bees that swarm inside their nostrils and mouth - the horses don't try to run even when they are literally covered with bees.

Good morning everyone!
big_smile.png

Been mia this weekend. Really busy with Halloween and my son coming to visit and then going to visit Granny in the nursing home.
wee.gif

Can't wait to get chicken coop up and going so I can buy some Cochins to put in it!
jumpy.gif

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
big_smile.png

Guess I'd better go to bed now, research paper is finished and submitted and I have to get up in 5 and 1/2 hours to get the girls ready for school. I'll check in again later, goodnight everyone!
wink.png

Quote:
John Rapoza? (I'm not sure of the spelling either...)
I have a Chocolate Polish rooster from his line. His birds are gorgeous!

19588_pens_004.jpg
19588_pens_001.jpg
19588_pens_002.jpg

Here are the "pens" I was able to scavange this weekend. A few broken boardsa,but the wire is good. I will take them apart and make them taller.(to old to crawl around in the short ones!lol)

Good Morning

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES to the GROUP
yippiechickie.gif

Gonna be a wild day for me... dropping off a special lil guest to his family today( we were caring for him for 18 days while they vacationed)

and then will be picking up a new lil friend to come stay with us for a longer while
wink.png

running errands, coming home picking up my kids from school going back to town for Aleisha eye appointment coming home then and selling two of our goats(keeping one) to a guy in Wichita.... whew......

How is everyone elses Monday Morning going? lots of coffee for each of you yet?

Anyhow it was great seeing some of you again at the Fletcher Auction... I know been a long while....

You will be running alot today! Be careful.

I will be doing the usual, working & then more work when I get home!

Wayne, those are great! I know you will put them to good use! If nothing else grow out pens or broody pens.

I have been busy all weekend finishing 2 chicken tractors, one I added 2. 6' runs on the sides. I still have to add wire to the runs but hope to have new photos of it on my website this week.
70776_redside2.jpg

Good morning again!
frow.gif

Thought I'd get a few hours of sleep when I went to bed this morning but just as I laid down my birthday girl started vomiting....uuugggghhhhh!
sickbyc.gif

So, back up and cleaning up. I have a very sick little birthday girl so no school today and lots of cleaning up and laundry....yuck!
barnie.gif

Anyway, hopefully it will pass quickly, I am hoping to get my chicken coop in order this week and put protective covering over the chicken run.
jumpy.gif

Hope everyone else is having a better morning than I am...and yes, I am drinking lots of coffee...
caf.gif

okiecritter that is a great looking coop!I'sure a lot of wus will be copying that one!
momma Raven sorry for the sick one.It's the pits when little ones are sick
soon yeah I am going tow make small pens to put my birds in so I can teardown my wloft and other pens and clean this place up so that when we move it will sell better. I know it's supposed to years away but I keep my fingers crossed that it will happen sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom