Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Don, I am good with a shovel with a snake. You could make sushi out of it when I am done. Like I said, I will feed them on my terms, but again they cant read and I dont see them. I sure do not want to draw any more than is already here that is for sure. So I am sorry for them they gotta go. When I am out with the chicks it looks like I am the Pied Piper. They follow me everywhere.

Quote:
I have not heard anything about any of the fall shows, but I guess if I emailed some of my contacts, and looked through that stack of un-opened Poultry Press newspapers in my room, I couuld find out
lol.png
Yes, I have had a super-crazy summer!

Carla --just wanting to let you know that the mystery duck is a runner fawn I looked at feathersite and could not tell but Daisy seems to have some barring on her tail. The rouen ( Ugly, as in ugly duckling ) I bought for company is so fat and Daisy has a models body that are to funny together.

Quote:
I'm sure I will be at Shawnee, but I don't know if I will be showing or not. I did not have Hamburgs at Shawnee last year, but thank you for thinking they were mine
big_smile.png
lol.png

Hello everyone hope all is well. Got a little advice for everyone don't burn trash. I did this morning and had to fight a grass fire on my own place thought I had it covered enough, but the wind got to blowing a little harder, and there it goes so please if you do burn be very careful.

Even a firefighter can make mistakes I learned from it though.

steve

Grace, you can just send those unopened magazines right to me! I'd be glad to provide my new address. *haha* If you do happen to hear anything about it, please let me know.
big_smile.png

okieboy, glad to see you at least cut em some slack. *ha* My parents neighbors just lost all their chickens to coons, don't want anymore chickens, but still feel the need to dispose of the mama and her three babies.
sad.png
I think its just alot of talk. They wouldn't know what to do if they actually trapped an animal anyway.
lol.png

luvs2garden, I've never thought of snake sushi! Let me know your recipe. *ha*

luvz, please get us some pictures of your odd pair! That sounds so cute!!
big_smile.png

firefighter, SO sorry about your fire incident! Oklahoma heat and wind are always a bad combination. Can you imagine, with all this heat and wind, someone throwing a molotov cocktail onto an oil site with people on it at 4:30 in the morning??? Clark got called out to that fire this morning.
hmm.png

lil' Okie :

Hi fellow Okies!
Got a link to this thread from nnbreeder, (thanks) Didn't realize there were so many from Oklahoma on here, glad i found you guys.

welcome-byc.gif
Where abouts in NE OK are ya? I saw on your tag line you were wishing for blue Orps...I'll have chicks and eggs in the spring..
wink.png
And my mother, in Inola, should have BLRW chicks and eggs then, also.
wink.png

Glad you made it over lil' Okie! As far as I'm concerned this is where it's happening! I wish I could go to the Auction Sat. The wife has to work but soon her Sat will roll around again. I've got their website in my favorites so I can keep track.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Where abouts in NE OK are ya? I saw on your tag line you were wishing for blue Orps...I'll have chicks and eggs in the spring..
wink.png
And my mother, in Inola, should have BLRW chicks and eggs then, also.
wink.png

I live in Boynton, VERY small town, Please let me know about the chicks or eggs when its time. Thank you so much.

lil' Okie :

Hi fellow Okies!
Got a link to this thread from nnbreeder, (thanks) Didn't realize there were so many from Oklahoma on here, glad i found you guys.

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome Lil' Okie. I will add you to the list. I know Boynton well, they are a small school basketball powerhouse. Played them many times back in the day. Also gospel recrding star Dennis Jernigan is from Boynton ans still lives in the Muskogee area!

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.