*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote=Buckguy20]
Quote:
Sooner, glad you got some rest! If you will do that a few nights in a row, you will feel lots better.

It's like washing your hair, !. Apply 2. Rinse 3.Repeat! Except without the rinse part, that would be silly!

I don't know but in my case the rinse would diffently be needed!lol

Quote:
I know that is the busy time of the year for everyone but I really think for all of the newbies (and the old timers as well) it would be great if Kronk could pay us a visit.

If this could be arranged I think it would be wonderful! I know he is busy fighting dinosaurs and things like that but we miss him.

30285___din6.gif
30285_farm_5.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yep- hard lesson- but i can't blame barny at all- i gave him treats which confused the issues for him- gorgeous bird- even that small interaction caused problems- my theory now is look, enjoy them but hands off unless necessary! with the current roo i am using that theory- he will come over when i dish out food, but i'm not interacting specifically with him, although i may need to do his spurs- dreading that- but gotta do something with them- maybe just file them down a bit?

Anyone know of any good swaps or sales coming up in NEOK? I really shouldn't be asking cause I have enough birds! Oh what am I saying I'll never have enough!!! Hehe
smile.png

Sfd34 one is enough but a whole lot more is so much better! Someone will post the sale page in a few I'm sure. What kind of birds do you already have and what are you interested in aquiring?

Quote:
POCO- i am hading to cenerton next weekend you are more than welcome to ride with i have not been to a auction seence chupps and i am starting to hav withdralls LOL

Quote:
there is allways room for one more breed LOL there is a sell in southwest city MO every sat and one in cenerton AR every sat chupps in INOLA 412 on may the 7th and im shure someone knows when afton is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom