*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Where is my calculator when I need it. At 75 posts to a page, 2500 posts would be 33.33333 pages

I suggest 2250 posts, which will be 30 pages and a challenge to get completed before POOPS - so we will have an opportunity to personally deliver the egg cartons and NN roo.
big_smile.png

Maribeth I think you need to recalcuate I am thinking we will be at 2250 posts by Friday.

Do I win? Oh Are we even playing yet? If so Did I win?

You win Monty! What kind of rooster are you going to give yourself?
tongue.png

Quote:
she uses big words...
tongue.png

hide.gif
Sorry trying to be more PC for any rat lovers on here translation lots of nasty rats and their kin.

The snakes don't bother me, but you should see how fast my MIL can move when she sees one. The second person who can walk on water
lau.gif
and the snake doesn't even have to be a real one.

Last edited:
Gezzzz, you all talk alot more than teh SDWD, for sure!
lol.png

So, tell me, how many of you have I conned into (I mean, convinced) working on the preservation effort of the Icelandics? They lay lovely white eggs, by the way!
tongue.png

Shall I continue hatching, or should I start eating these eggs?

Quote:
I was sitting out by the feeders last spring, when I noticed the chickens seemed to be coming towards me in mass, when they were about 10 feet away, noticed a rat snake, maybe 8-10ft long coming right at me,
ep.gif
slid between my legs into the brush behind me, with all the chickens on its tail. It all happened so fast, I didn't even lift my legs. I turned and watched as the snake dissapeared into the brush with our entire flock following it, wished I had gotten a video of it. Robin posted a snake eating duck eggs last summer, I think it was the same snake.
will refer to robin, I cant find the video.
idunno.gif

grrr,
barnie.gif
just went into the run and had to retrieve a piece of Styrofoam from the chickens, seeing the holes in it, I think they thought it was quite tasty.
sickbyc.gif

Goodness this thread moves fast now days I cant even keep up. Don't any of you do chicken chores LOL. Hope everyone learne something from the last storm and is prepared for this one.

styrafoam has been used to stop pecking issues

You can stop hatching? Icelandic Chickens...being a part of something important...might be able to do that...

Quote:
I want some!!! And hubby told me at lunch I could get more chickens after telling me yesterday I couldn't get any more this year.
tongue.png
We're going to build another coop this spring, we've out grown our current one
gig.gif

Well our angel in disguise aka Carah aka Sooner made it with the supplies, but now dave is trying to help her get back UP the road!
ep.gif
she is stuck! And, for the record, she got some of that hipro feed and my chickens think they died and went to heaven! I better keep getting it or they will march right over to carahs and demand more!
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom