*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Nice thing about that is when they lay eggs already in the styrofoam egg carton, isn't it?
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
I thought you turned your incubator off for a few months
cool.png

May I purchase Icelandic chickens that are already "started"? If you bring some to POOPS, I am sure they will be a hit for a bunch of us.
big_smile.png

Quote:
awww- can't imagine you being scared of anything! when i was in high school we had to move and the rabbit hutch had a big spider we named maria- and you guessed it- we caught her and reset up the hutch and put her back in it!

I too am facinated by spiders. I don't even mind them in the house, since if they are able to survive it means they must be finding some sort of gnat or fly to eat. I decided that spider webs covered with snow were actually quite lovely this past week - I had a number of them in my rabbit barns.

Quote:
CB? dang teach, we had her out of that hole long before any tow truck or tractor could get there.

sooner, that was a ditch a foot wide and a yard deep, we keep filling it up and when we get a good rain, gets washed right back out.
barnie.gif

and what is SDWD? having brain convulsions trying to figure it out.

Quote:
CB? dang teach, we had her out of that hole long before any tow truck or tractor could get there.

sooner, that was a ditch a foot wide and a yard deep, we keep filling it up and when we get a good rain, gets washed right back out.
barnie.gif

and what is SDWD? having brain convulsions trying to figure it out.

Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone I told you,
duc.gif
it is supose to be a secret (society for deleware world domination) but you didn't hear it from me.
hide.gif

Quote:
There is no purchasing of them. Donations are accepted to the "Save the Icelandics," fund, in Iceland. I will be happy to bring as many chicks as wanted to POOPS!

I'm sorry but I missed it somewhere, what is POOPS?

Quote:
Where is my calculator when I need it. At 75 posts to a page, 2500 posts would be 33.33333 pages

I suggest 2250 posts, which will be 30 pages and a challenge to get completed before POOPS - so we will have an opportunity to personally deliver the egg cartons and NN roo.
big_smile.png

Maribeth I think you need to recalcuate I am thinking we will be at 2250 posts by Friday.

Do I win? Oh Are we even playing yet? If so Did I win?

Monty - we aren't to 2250 posts yet and no one has made any guesses other than yours just now (which I am going to take as an example of how NOT to make a guess since it doesn't give a date or time
wink.png
)

Since no one has made an "official guess" yet - and I didn't anticipate a week of non-stop chatter with all the snow - let's set the goal at 3375 posts - which is 45 pages (if you show 75 posts to the page). We now have a date for POOPS and I think we can reach that goal before May 1.

So, let the guessing begin!!!

Give the date and the hour - the person who gets closest to the date and hour without going past it, wins the "prize."

We will work out a system for keeping track of the guesses and post a link to it in my signature line or I will create a BYC page that contains it.

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
pop.gif

Is there a chicken processing place near Durant? When I cull my flock in a couple of years (or raise some meat birds) I really don't want to do it myself. I have before but not looking forward to doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom